Monty Mineral Oil?

rudirudirudirudirudi

hi all. iv recently been shying away from water and starting to use royal blood. just wondering if anyone has used the monty mineral oil. it says it's thinner so that it feels slightly nicer on the lever than the blood. just wondering if anyone has used it?? it seems good value as well.

well let me know.

cheers

I got a litre of LHM (Citroen suspension fluid), which smells the same as Magura mineral oil, but is a slightly different colour for a little over 5 Euro... Monty only are competing on price with Magura, who also rip their customers off on brake fluid prices. I'd be interested to try a Magura on standard mineral oil, Monty oil and water side by side. Water shows a noticeably quicker lever return than Magura oil anyway. I'd guess the Monty stuff is probably more like all other mineral oils than like water - unless it actually is water and they're really taking the piss...

I got a litre of LHM (Citroen suspension fluid), which smells the same as Magura mineral oil, but is a slightly different colour for a little over 5 Euro... Monty only are competing on price with Magura, who also rip their customers off on brake fluid prices. I'd be interested to try a Magura on standard mineral oil, Monty oil and water side by side. Water shows a noticeably quicker lever return than Magura oil anyway. I'd guess the Monty stuff is probably more like all other mineral oils than like water - unless it actually is water and they're really taking the piss...

hahahah. yer . im just interested in what its like. seems like no one actually uses it.