Ashton... Work In Progress.

r2wtrials

i likes it :)

however, i stil think the frames would be better/stiffer/stronger if there was more support between bb area and brake mount area on seatstays (ie like ozonys, coust etc) but yeh i know thats marts design and it works ok.

stil both of my justice frames cracked around bb ...

looks good though. better dropouts would be nice too.

Any idea what the proto parts are Heath? From what I can see the majority is TrialTech or Hope, and all of that stuff can be bought from Tarty. The forks have now been released, the bars have been too, the cranks and bash and pedals have been out for a while, the rest seems to be just Hope team kit? I know the frame is pre-production but isn't it just pretty much the old frame just restickered?

Still rides like a sack of shit :P

mine rides awesome .... :) new on i have the trialtech bars - soooooooooooo much nicer now :)

24" has suffered building delays - just waiting for "team green" hope bits to be made :( pics as soon as its done !!

Like the cable routing he's using - good way to save scratching anything.

Not so keen on the amount of stem stackers, the +20 mount for the rear disc (just get the bigger caliper to start with) or the dropouts.

Apart from the new disc mount it looks pretty much like the old one - but why change what works.

Are they going to do the longer geometry version that Ali was riding/testing or is that it?

Jamie

Main thing Martyn told me about is he has worked with geometry a lot... and the disc mount will be between upper and lower stays. He has colours and design basically worked out but that will remain hidden until nearer release time. Not sure that the Justice name is staying though.

i actually like the colours, just in a different design perhaps.

and the best news... i got some relentless stickers to go on my oldskool Giant :D

... oh, Martyn and the show are at Newquay for the end of this week if you want to see it for yourself.

You can go to the ANIMAL site and click on events and then the biketour logo to get the dates for the rest of the year.

Edited by r2wtrials

riding will be putting it a bit strong!!! The bike is on the bench in the garage and comes out for a hop once in a while... remember i am 43 now and have a slip disc as well, the motorcycle trials riding gets first shout if i am healthy!! :)

I WANNA SEE ROWANS 24"!!! :P

Martyn unpacked a new 24 inch frame for me to see.... disc mounts are between the stays as the Stock will be. He had it directly from factory so still bare ally, and liked the look of it. We both thought a set of stickers on it and go!

I took a few piccies of the riding... Here

Same geo as the ET?

I think it may be ....

I measured mine (with inspired forks and hope headset) @ 385 , 1025-1030, +20ish, not sure about headangle ...

disc mount is indeed between the stays on mine (and will be tested :)) all that is left is hubs from hope and i can build it up and take some hi-res piccys for you ... :) (its sooo perfect spec wise ...)

RJ