Isn't It A Pity...

Dr. Nick Riviera

i will never understand why people think filming single moves and making a video out of them is enjoyable to watch, and i'l never uinderstand how 3 moves are fun.

although im not going to argue because ive got a headache, maybe later.....

I'll never understand why people think your posts are fun to read in their spare time. :rolleyes:

i will never understand why people think filming single moves and making a video out of them is enjoyable to watch, and i'l never uinderstand how 3 moves are fun.

although im not going to argue because ive got a headache, maybe later.....

that was just 'WOW'

Quoted from a tgs video. You nob.

Im not going to say TGS is shit, because its not when you think about it. TGS riders go so big its awesome. But Im not a "fan" because I like to think my bike is worth more than a couple of movements. Natural is good too for the same reason, its alot more challenging to yourself and when you make the line you feel much happier with yourself as you know its harder (Y)

That's kinda what more people need to start thinking like, people arn't going to 'like' TGS, but you've got to respect what they do, becuase it is impressive! And at the end of the day it's still trials. It's not like they're going off to play water polo or cricket.

To all the people that say they have a laugh riding TGS or just S, can you HONESTLY say to me that you go out for 3 hours, all you do is sidehops, and you come home saying "Yea, that was a good ride, I really enjoyed myself today". I dont think you do.

They wouldn't do it otherwise. ;)

I rode my road bike today.

What do you think of that, you trials wankers?

Urgh. I hope you didn't were lycra you big homoroadieloserboy... I went out on my motorbike today, after fitting my new Inspired forks to the Inspired :D. Oh yeah and I got a set of kickass boots and helmet and bled my mototrials front brake... My day was quite productive. In sadder news I found out the the monkey I adopt at Monkey World passed away from kidney failure last month :(. RIP Tom. Maybe I should tell Pete Wright about that...

Urgh. I hope you didn't were lycra you big homoroadieloserboy... I went out on my motorbike today, after fitting my new Inspired forks to the Inspired :D. Oh yeah and I got a set of kickass boots and helmet and bled my mototrials front brake... My day was quite productive. In sadder news I found out the the monkey I adopt at Monkey World passed away from kidney failure last month :(. RIP Tom. Maybe I should tell Pete Wright about that...

Well actually my attire was as follows:

H&M hoody, Fly 53 t shirt, Fox shorts and Vans shoes.

But thats how we do it round here.

Clearly you never visited the Trialskings forum in the days of old, or TF in its early days. Every other thread was an argument of street vs natural.

I don't think anyone is trying to take anything away from the big TGS street riders. They do what they do, presumably because they like it, and are good at it. It's impressive to watch, even if it's not pure trials. They're taking things to extremes so they need to 'tuck' to get that extra inch and harsh riding is something that inevitably happens when you go so big. The annoying people are the ones who just follow the TGS trends of drop gapping, tucking, and riding harshly when they're not going particularly big. And then come on here saying how great TGS is, and how old-school street riding is stupid. You know who you are. Although you probably didn't bother to read this far into my post.

Ultimately, I don't really care. If you enjoy something, carry on.

Thats it in one post to be honest...

To all the people that say they have a laugh riding TGS or just S, can you HONESTLY say to me that you go out for 3 hours, all you do is sidehops, and you come home saying "Yea, that was a good ride, I really enjoyed myself today". I dont think you do.

surely if they really hated it as much as you insist they must why woudl they go out and do it every day. what if all these tgs riders turned to you and said eeuughh you cant seriously enjoy riding like that can you. i can imagine youd get all defensive about it

Who cares, just ride however you want, if you dont like that style dont do it or dont watch the vid. Simple as.... squire

word. people dont ride for other peoples satisfaction they do it for their own. if they want to whop out a tape measure and see how high they can get or improve as much as they can surely thats their perogotive.

and as for videos of the tgs style if you dont like the style dont watch it, its their for the people that will enjoy and appreciate it not all the moany little bitches that who are gunna moan about it. me i dont like stock video's or natty video's so i dont watch them. and the video's i do watch i dont think oh well thats shit theres not enough lines or w/e i just watch and enjoy the tallent the people have and don't critisize what they enjoy doing

Me and my mates around newbury are always tgs'ing the streets and have some of the Best rides ever, Always have a laugh.

People dont just go out and do sidehops all day, Thats why its called TGS. thing you've just made assumptions as to what they really do there. This topic is pointless, and so is it trying to tell people that tgs is shit or natural and streety style is shit because its personal prefrence. Stop trying to argue your points we're ALL going to have to face up that there are trials riders who ride tgs. Go out and do what you love doing, Riding. Wether it be natural, Street or Tgs. This bickering needs to stop because its these sorts of topics and arguments make the forum wank. And lets face it, us more experienced riders arent setting a good example for the younger riders or the new members.

On a few occasions i do, my friend can tap his mod really well,

How often do you see an average TGS video with any T in it? All the mod riders just do G and S. Tell me can you honestly tap your Python?

(Assume that's what you ride cos every other f**ker seems to...)

Nopeee, Seen danny swindle tap his zoo in a video ^_^

2:06. Owned.

And a again at 0:38

Edited by Coxx

Watching videos of what people classify "TGS" is what got me into trials in the first place.

"I'd love to be able to hop up a wall" (sidehop), "I'd love to wheelie up that railing" (tap), "I'd love to gap from one railing to another".

Its the style of riding I find most impressive to watch (Natural videos are only good if they are short clips of the main footage, such as the gap and not all the prebouncing and whatnot before it).

I love riding natural, and I love riding street, natural is good because I don't get stressed out and just ride, street is what pushes me and makes me a better rider.

Watching videos of what people classify "TGS" is what got me into trials in the first place.

"I'd love to be able to hop up a wall" (sidehop), "I'd love to wheelie up that railing" (tap), "I'd love to gap from one railing to another".

Its the style of riding I find most impressive to watch (Natural videos are only good if they are short clips of the main footage, such as the gap and not all the prebouncing and whatnot before it).

I love riding natural, and I love riding street, natural is good because I don't get stressed out and just ride, street is what pushes me and makes me a better rider.

f**kin Word (Y)

On a few occasions i do, my friend can tap his mod really well,

Nopeee, Seen danny swindle tap his zoo in a video ^_^

2:06. Owned.

And a again at 0:38

Who else? That's 2 riders out of about 1000, I know there are probably a few more, but most the self proclaimed TGS riders cant even tap. Owned.

That second video was f**king shit too.

Edited by Mark King

Who else? That's 2 riders out of about 1000, I know there are probably a few more, but most the self proclaimed TGS riders cant even tap. Owned.

Theres a whole lot more, and every can tap a mod even if its like 10" high. anyway i know im not going to win with you as from what ive seen of you on the rest of the forum your too much of, how to put this nicelyy ? An argumentative twat.

Yeah but 'street' doesn't have to be about doing TGS. When you ride street there's loads of stuff you can do to make it more interesting. Ups to narrow walls, rails, sloping objects etc. All those TGS bummers ride boring street. They could amuse themselves for hours on a gradually sloping wall from 10" to 60", that's dull.

Theres a whole lot more, and every can tap a mod even if its like 10" high. anyway i know im not going to win with you as from what ive seen of you on the rest of the forum your too much of, how to put this nicelyy ? An argumentative twat.

I thought the point of taps was to help you get up things that are too high to backwheel, so you don't need to tap 10", you don't need to start until what... 50"? I dunno...

Yeah I do like to antagonise people, it's fun ;)