Isn't It A Pity...

Dr. Nick Riviera

It looks like trials is split

perhaps in the future there will be bikes for TRIALS and bikes for TGSARSE-BANDITRY

haha

My best tricks are my 180 pullround, which I always look out for being able to do in my riding, and my manual, which when I learn how, I'll integrate it into my riding.

(Y)

and the fact that twats like the guy who made this topic slag off TGS riding when most of the time they cant ride any style for shit so they just decide to hate something random.

You forget thought that these guys have been riding for a long time, and the riding scene was completey different.

To me tgs seems like a cop out. It looks like you can't be bothered to do anything creative so stick to one wall and go one inch higher. In the same way i don't like freestyle football. Yes they can do tricks but if they were put in a real match would they be any good? yes theyd be good at the tricks bit and getting past people but is their shooting/passing defending up to scratch, in the same way would you be able to do a competition line. Maybe.

Don't get me wrong tgs is impressive and no i can't get anywhere near as high as you, yet i enjoy my riding and i know you enjoy tgs which is what is important.

But yes tgs is gay.

Bob Fossil said:
You forget thought that these guys have been riding for a long time, and the riding scene was completey different.

To me tgs seems like a cop out. It looks like you can't be bothered to do anything creative so stick to one wall and go one inch higher. In the same way i don't like freestyle football. Yes they can do tricks but if they were put in a real match would they be any good? yes theyd be good at the tricks bit and getting past people but is their shooting/passing defending up to scratch, in the same way would you be able to do a competition line. Maybe.

Don't get me wrong tgs is impressive and no i can't get anywhere near as high as you, yet i enjoy my riding and i know you enjoy tgs which is what is important.

But yes tgs is gay.

Edited by Mike Winton.

some of you clowns may choose to ride circus bikes and pretend your on 3 gram bmxs.

Er... What? I've never done a 360, or any bmx style moves on my mod, I really don't see where this is going...

Proper sized wheels and it weighs more than a kit kat

Woah woah woah, hold on a second... you're saying that every mod rider is a "fag" because we have 20" wheels and our bikes our lighter? So if I buy a stock tomorrow, and start hating on TGS, all is good?

MAINLY THE FAG LITES

Does that make people like Vincent a fag, although he rides 26", his bike is what... sub 10kg?

personally can do all the gay 360s and street shit but i think i look a clown so i dont do it :S

I can't honestly say I can remember a video where I've seen many mod riders doing 360s and shit, maybe the odd 180 drop off or something but it's not as if they're cruising around doing tailwhips and backflips.

Maybe you're hating on the wrong crowd, maybe you should be hating on Danny Mac?

Ooooooh now I see where you've got mixed up, no I'm Jon Mack. I don't do 360s and tailwhips, that's Danny. I just ride straight up trials as I see fit. I wanna ride rocks, I'll do it, I wanna ride street, I'll do it, I wanna measure things to find out if I'm progressing, I'll do it, but I don't do any 360s or ride my bike like a BMX, I just ride it like a mod.

Oooh, question, Benito Ros, is he a clown, or a "fag lite" (whatever that means) because he can sidehop high on a short mod? Your argument really confuses me.

Edited to add in the word "short".

Edited by Mark King