Crop Circles

ti-mig-guy

So I have been reading a book on crop circles. Seems 85% of the crop circles ever found have been in the UK. So my question is, have any of you personally seen any? Have you personally taken any pictures, or have any stories about them? Glowing lights in a field perhaps? There is 0 media coverage for such non political news here.

I did a search and was a little surprised to find no topics on it.

So if there is a thread feel free to point me in that direction.

So I have been reading a book on crop circles. Seems 85% of the crop circles ever found have been in the UK. So my question is, have any of you personally seen any? Have you personally taken any pictures, or have any stories about them? Glowing lights in a field perhaps? There is 0 media coverage for such non political news here.

I did a search and was a little surprised to find no topics on it.

So if there is a thread feel free to point me in that direction.

i'm sure there was a topic about it a few months back, but i can't find it either to be honest. I have seen a few, but most of them are done by farmers/artists anyway. I don't think that they mean that 85% of the alien activity happens in the fields of the UK! haha.

There was a good one on the South Downs a few years back. Human made, of course. The techniques are well documented. But like any of this stuff, if watching drama-filled soaps and general TV bullshit makes you want an exciting life all of your very own, you're welcome to think yourself into believing they're alien-generated.

So has no one heard that there are molecular changes in genuine crop circles? The mineral crystalline structure is altered permanently. Also there have been circles in Canola fields, and the stalks are way to brittle to be bent and not break. Then the fact that the crops still mature...

My mums side of my family run a large farm with large fields but never had any problems with crop circles. :P But I have got a feeling they might in the near future! :lol: But seriously you have to have some balls to do it! Farms have guns! :bow:

Edited by Boswell

Some of the more complex designs are f*ckign awesome! Created using ladders, wood and rope..

Be nice if it was aliens though..I wonder if they still have kebabs in space..

did they used to?

Oh you I am sure they used ropes and ladders to construct the first recorded circle in 513BC....

And the geometrical codes in them are way complex for the times. When the first ones popped up, the geometric designs where only known by a very small percentage of the world population.

http://www.sott.net/signs/images/posters/sott_circles.jpg

Those are way to complex to be man made. If we could do that with a rope ladder and a plank, it still leaves the question of who made the patterns and how did they scale them up to full size? If you think they are fake, grab a pencil ruler and anything else you think will help, and try to make a drawing of one. If you could draw it, accurately, in one night I would be amazed. Then you need to figure out how to weave the down stalks together to form intricate patterns.

Those are way to complex to be man made. If we could do that with a rope ladder and a plank, it still leaves the question of who made the patterns and how did they scale them up to full size? If you think they are fake, grab a pencil ruler and anything else you think will help, and try to make a drawing of one. If you could draw it, accurately, in one night I would be amazed. Then you need to figure out how to weave the down stalks together to form intricate patterns.

To be honest I (key word here)find it much more believable for it to be man made than for an alien to come draw a little design and then f**k off back to space and never come back.

People probably spend weeks/months and probably have the farmers permission over a few days to do it.

Oh you I am sure they used ropes and ladders to construct the first recorded circle in 513BC....

And the geometrical codes in them are way complex for the times. When the first ones popped up, the geometric designs where only known by a very small percentage of the world population.

Everything you just said is FACT.

lol you say some bent plants in a feild that make a pattern is too complex to be man made whilst sitting infront of a computer

Eeerrm sorry but why are they so hard to draw :S I reckon i could have a good go at drawing most of them on that picture and i'm no architect or technical drawer. Heard of compasses and protractors? And you say you need to draw it accurately, but some of them have imperfections?

To be honest i think i believe in aliens and stuff, but this is hardly the evidence i'd use :S

For the record, I am not sure either. I think they are interesting, and wanted to start a thread that "I" found interesting. I am sure you could draw it, but the point was the time it would consume.

If you consider the circle that was discovered next to Stonehenge

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~pppf6/Resear...gif/7july96.gif

A pilot flew over Stonehenge in the morning with tourists, they took pictures, clearly showing a lack of crop circle. Then pilot flies back over 1 hour later and discovers it. There was many tourists, guards, and ground keepers, as well as drivers on the highway. No one reported anything unusual. This happened during the day. So do I think little green men flew around and made it, NO. But something or someone did.

maybe its just british people that like making up bullshit.

For the record, I am not sure either. I think they are interesting, and wanted to start a thread that "I" found interesting. I am sure you could draw it, but the point was the time it would consume.

If you consider the circle that was discovered next to Stonehenge

http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~pppf6/Resear...gif/7july96.gif

A pilot flew over Stonehenge in the morning with tourists, they took pictures, clearly showing a lack of crop circle. Then pilot flies back over 1 hour later and discovers it. There was many tourists, guards, and ground keepers, as well as drivers on the highway. No one reported anything unusual. This happened during the day. So do I think little green men flew around and made it, NO. But something or someone did.

seeing as its a farmers field, usually the crops are higher than head height. so nobody would be able to see people doing it, if it was people :P