Pete Wrights Amazing Tatto In Memory Of All The Riders And Family

sam D

If it didn't say 'pete wright' in the thread, the posts in the thread would be totally different. Everyone does their own thing to deal with and remember people they've known who have died. Nobody knows how well Pete knew any one of them. I never met Janson, but i lost a friend.

A lot of people just made it clear they are dicks.

If it didn't say 'pete wright' in the thread, the posts in the thread would be totally different. Everyone does their own thing to deal with and remember people they've known who have died. Nobody knows how well Pete knew any one of them. I never met Janson, but i lost a friend.

A lot of people just made it clear they are dicks.

I don't even know who "Pete Wright" is.

I just think it's a shit idea.

why the f**k you all being dicks ? like some one posted up before its only because you dont like him, if it would have been some one else you all would have been frigging brown noseing them, and saying how nice it is.

Edited by 0zzy

Who he is is relevant though... If it was someone who's been on the forum in recent years (his long term ban suggests that he's probably grown away from the forum) and someone who didn't live in the arse end of the country (as far away from everything and every one of the people whom have died) then it might have been accepted, as long as they knew all of them in person fairly well (if it's permanent, i'd like to at least know them in person well).

Maybe a bit too far, but i guess he is a bit weird, so lets just leave him. It's his choice. It's not like the people are going to un die (not trying to sound insensitive) so there's no real need to get rid of the 'too.

I don't think it's the fact it is Pete Wright, I think it's more the fact he's done it.

I didn't meet any of the guys we've lost, it still feels like I've lost friends, but getting a tattoo with their names on? It just seems a step too far - I'd say that about anyone that did it, unless they were best mates or very close at least!

I can understand him getting one for his brother who he lost in war, but I just get the rest.

It's a nice dedication, don't get me wrong.

EDIT: Illiterate monkey.

Edited by TheScientist

oli didnt live in kent. he lived in wilton, near salisbury. his dad lived some of the time near london. pete did know oli, to the extent he was at his funeral as this is where i met him. pete is an odd chap, cant deny that. but fair shouts if he wants a permanent tribute to those people, weather he knew them or not.

if it would have been some one else you all would have been frigging brown noseing them, and saying how nice it is.

No, we wouldn't.

If Pete want's to put something on his body, fine. He hasn't come strait across saying he has any right to say that he should do this, and as far as I can see this is just a picture a friend put up with a very base idea of tribute.

I am going to close this thread now, but only because if it does begin to get out of hand, I will not see the good people to whom the original tribute has been paid be posthumously dragged into anything more sordid, simply because the instigator has a certain marked past.

Rich