New Trialtech Fork

Tribal Zone

pic of the new trialtech fork... it will be soon available i think... very similar to the atomz fork but the disc mount is Trialtech own design... for 26" it is +20mm position, so 160 brake needs 180 rotor but no adaptor... and a dave clearer's friend bend his atomz fork at the bottom of the steerer, so he made a small change to the design here too

001-2-91836-5ad74.jpg

more pîcs in this article...

La gamme Trialtech, nouveautés & produits phares

Edited by Tribal Zone

Why doesn't Trialtech (or even Heatsink) put some 24" positioned vee mounts on the front of the fork legs, and some 24" positioned maggie mounts on the backs of them?

They would make a killing ;) plus it would tie in nicely with Heatsink's new 'triple brake mount' thing the've got on the 24UKs....

EDIT: I can't spell :P

Edited by cai

I would put money on the trialtech's lasting longer than Zoo's! my atomz forks which are fairly similar lasted much longer than any of the recent deng forks i have run!

(Unless you were being sarcastic Grant)

Adam

Not this arguement again >_< i ran zoo forks on my zoo and loved em as they were nice and strong :), but i wouldn't mind giving atomz or trialtechs ago.

edit: ash you'll kill any forks :P you were moving the skip at dj last year by tapping it! :lol:

Edited by Ryan.

Not this arguement again >_< i ran zoo forks on my zoo and loved em as they were nice and strong :) , but i wouldn't mind giving atomz or trialtechs ago.

edit: ash you'll kill any forks :P you were moving the skip at dj last year by tapping it! :lol:

that was one of the 3 days i had the zoos for lol, ok i abused them, but still they should atleast stand up abit. atomz have so far lol, not sure how much longer though