What Has Dave Marshall Done...

that NBR dude

[drool] Dave Marshall in a Lycra One Piece [/drool]

hehe we were discussing that on the way back from picking it up, and I think the general theory was, Dave would never be seen in a Lycra jump suit :P, nor me for that matter.

I quite like the Gold, think it looks nice and different

<!--quoteo(post=1655566:date=Jul 24 2008, 09:50 PM:name=Dan-Walker)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dan-Walker @ Jul 24 2008, 09:50 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=1655566"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->how much did you pay for that then ?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Didn't seem too bad but time will tell I guess! I only wanted an older cheap thing to give it a try. If I start to get into it more I'll get an 03 Sherco or something I reckon.

£600. Didn't seem too bad but time will tell I guess! I only wanted an older cheap thing to give it a try. If I start to get into it more I'll get an 03 Sherco or something I reckon.

get an 04 sherco if you enjoy riding moto trials, there lush as f**k, im getting an 04 as soon as i can afford it

Dave,

A handy tip for you to save you smashing mudguards to pieces. Take the bolts out that hold the rear mudguard onto the stays and replace them with cable ties. So when you (eventually ;) ) flip it, it snaps the cable ties and not the mudguard...it'll save you a fortune.

Dave,

A handy tip for you to save you smashing mudguards to pieces. Take the bolts out that hold the rear mudguard onto the stays and replace them with cable ties. So when you (eventually ;) ) flip it, it snaps the cable ties and not the mudguard...it'll save you a fortune.

Good plan (Y). Although the guard itself has already been cracked and repaired with a bit of ally riveted to the guard. But yeah, have the feeling the bike's going to end up upside down a few times so zip ties are definitely a good idea :).