How Old Were You When

Kyle G

I've just gotten into trials riding and I'm 31! Nearly 32!

It's never too late to start :)

38 here. Only just gotten into it. Sorry I've missed out until now. Love road biking and screwed around with XC and some light duty downhill for years before I found this. Right on about never being too late.

Now just where the hell where did I put my bifocals and cane? ...

Cheers! ;)

I got my first trials bike when i was 15 which was about a year and a half ago but didn't really get into it until 3 or 4 months ago. Love trials even though everyone that i no says I'm silly spending so much on such a little bike.

Hey, after wanting to get into trials bikes I keep getting told by my family that im to "Old" to be riding bikes (I'm 20 <_< ) so just wondering how old most of you lot are and what age you was when you got into trials riding, Planning on buying a Onza T-pro (new) very soon :D

yknow, i couldnt give a turd about my age now. ive just started rowing and the whole club members are about 7 year younger than me. infact they ask what year im in at school (im 20). at first i was a little offput but now i just crack on cus i want to do it.

i'm 22, i started riding bike trials at the young age of 14. My mum has never really taken an interest in what i do. She's been negative towards things i've done, like hop idol, and going on tour for mad. She's seen know point in it, but the way i see it. It's my life, i'l live it how i choose, not how other want.

I love bike trials, its my passion. The only way i'l stop is when my body prevents me from being able to ride anymore.

Don't let anyone tell you that what you do is pointless, or a waste of time.

I must have been about 22 when I started (MTB before that) I'm turning 30 next year.

We have a few guys in our trials club older then me who ride and compete against their sons and daughters in the same events. I think it is great that trials is a sport people of all ages can do together.

My 18 month old son has started trying to ride trials on his tricycle, I will never tell him he is to old to ride a bicycle... my father races endurance cross country and he is 61 next month.

i am 13 and got into trial good while back i got into it as i done motorbike trials and when i was at the compition for the motorbike trials one boy had a push trials bike and i found it cool so i got one for my christmas.

Mitchell..

hi i started last year when i was 17 but dont ever really have much time to do it =[ =[

as I now dont have college i will hopefully be doing it some more though.

My mum likes me riding trials but she hates the fact i spend so

much money on my bikes haha. Her boyfriend is a massive fan of biking and hes in

his late 30's.

So i recon it doesnt matter what the age as long as your enjoying yourself and getting out and about.

Trials is also such a great way of making lots of great mates. I cant think of a better sport/hobbie to be

part of to be honest. XD

Well thats my opinion and im sure alot of you think the same =]

Edited by Cassio-Rider-Spud