Old Video, Amazing Watch

basher

Was just looking around on videos and noticed this video, obviously its a repost but im sure quite a few memebers won't have seen and few appreciate to watch it again. Proper excellent video in my opinion and hadn't actually seen it before.

edit: link while i work out how to embed http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....ils&id=1125

Trials-Forum Video -> Full ViewDownloadUpload

Edited by basher

It did win didnt it ?

or was this one the comp before ?

Im pretty sure this was from the first video competition, and it was between this video and "Do the Goon"

Cant remember if Goddard or Berridge won though. Didn't Nicks vid get disqualified for being too long or something. Can't really remember that far back

Edited by NBRCycles

Im pretty sure this was from the first video competition, and it was between this video and "Do the Goon"

Cant remember if Goddard or Berridge won though. Didn't Nicks vid get disqualified for being too long or something. Can't really remember that far back

That was the second vid comp and I think Nick did win?

berridge won. but yeah amazing video right here.