Tom Jefferies

cadbury's cream egg

well about a month ago now i sent tom a zoo python frame and £30 and he was spost to post me . ko frame, isis bb, cranks, try all stem, heatsink v adaptors, magura disc rotor .

but still it has not arrived he keeps on saying hes sent it but it never has come . i thought id leave it for a bit incase it does come but now its just taking the piss . when ever im on msn and he comes online he just go's offline and the last time i pm'd he didnt reply. my mate tom hill has been trying to sort it out for me but still no sign of anything . it doesnt help now hes bin blacklisted ass a scammer aswell because i nearly have no meens of contact to him . except for tom hill

so jefferies whats going on ??

and if anyone could get in contact with him for me that would be a great help

leon

Edited by mr leon

Not got proof of postage, not sent. I still don't know why people don't use proper communication before doing deals. Get the address, home phone number etc... then you can ring up over and over again until its arrived. If you have his address though you can always go and get your frame back or get the police involved.

Not got proof of postage, not sent. I still don't know why people don't use proper communication before doing deals. Get the address, home phone number etc... then you can ring up over and over again until its arrived. If you have his address though you can always go and get your frame back or get the police involved.

i have his adress his home phone number msn. but i hjave no meens of calling as i have no phone in my house at the moment and when i try to ring it on my mobile i actualy dont get an answer . and now i have no credit .

and i didnt realise that your post was open adam .

and when i day about a month 3-4 weeks

Edited by mr leon

i have his adress his home phone number msn. but i hjave no meens of calling as i have no phone in my house at the moment and when i try to ring it on my mobile i actualy dont get an answer . and now i have no credit .

and i didnt realise that your post was open adam .

and when i day about a month 3-4 weeks

Would you mind PMing me them Details Leon ?

Would you mind PMing me them Details Leon ?

what home number and stuff ?? . i dont have adress at the moment as im at school but il pm you that later you got his msn ??

and also its not actualy far to his house my dad lives half an hour down the road so if it dont arrive soon im guna go round with my dad :) and then il get your money back aswell if you want adam . but guna cost like £15 for train lol but worth it

Edited by mr leon

I assume it's going to be one of these,

Jefferies K.W

01225 766 295

54 Drynham Rd, TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, BA14 0PE

Jefferies J

01225 775 114

29 Wingfield Rd, TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, BA14 9EE

Jefferies P.J

01225 768 864

39 Painters Mead, TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, BA14 7QF

I assume it's going to be one of these,

Jefferies K.W

01225 766 295

54 Drynham Rd, TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, BA14 0PE

Jefferies J

01225 775 114

29 Wingfield Rd, TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, BA14 9EE

Jefferies P.J

01225 768 864

39 Painters Mead, TROWBRIDGE, WILTSHIRE, BA14 7QF

none of them . lol ive found adress now anyway

adam delete some messages then il send you it

Edited by mr leon

Well i just spoke to his Mum, she seemed very genuine and pissed off that he was being such a cock but unfortunatly he moved out yesterday >_<

Although he did send alot of stuff off yesterday, she said she would give him a kick up the back side when she next speaks him, not much but better than nothing.

I'm assuming the stuff sent yesterday was Yours Leon (Y)

what cranks did u get? and to be fare his frame he sent u was worth twice as much,...

adam got his stufff yet?

well he got it for £80 . and dont think adam has . and one onza and one echo both right hand and the freewheel thread is stripped off both

Edited by mr leon