Respraying My Bike

Yay im finaly repainting my Onza t-rex. Im going to start next weekend or mabe this week, and im still not sure what colour to do it the colours i was thinking of are.

Neon Pink

Metel (it will look like the ZOO!)

White (ut will look like the CZAR)

Does any one have a good idea for a colour i should do it.

Thanks Blake

Hey,

Are you going to paint the fork and rims to match? I'd say go with the pink if you make it all match right on. Otherwise, I'd vote for the white.

I was thinking of spraying mine in some kind of olive drab, like the old military green color. Maybe throw some white stenciled numbers on there for good measure.

What kind of paint and primer (or base) paint will you use? I'm only asking because I've had rotten luck with painting aluminum frames. It seems you must find a particular kind of primer for that or the paint won't stick all too well.

-Gary

Do the ends black and the middle white.

Or

Do the ends pink and the middle white and then get pink rims.

Or

Half black or pink and half white and then get one black or pink rim for the black or pink bit and one white rim :)

HOPE THIS HELPS MATE

JAMIE

Edited by Jamie L L williams

I reckon white with a colour scheme in the parts and maybe some stickers to match. Right now I reckon white with green is a cool look. Find someone with a sticker cutter to make up some custom stickers.

Thanks every one id rather keep the bike one colour and its going to be white. The paint im going to use is belton (graffiti paint). Lilley if you can get me some stickers cut i would apritiate it.

I live in Australia, probably not much help getting you stickers. Try a sign writer or look up vinyl sticker cutting. Might cost you a bit but could be worth while.

I would go for a nice anodized black look like the gu's cause its super sexy.

That sounds like the best option to me (Y)

Not sure what anodized is? is that like metallic or matte finish?

White is nice but I think its being a little over used at the moment.

Otherwise RED! Cos a lot of components with T-Rexs are usually red.....