Zhi

Ross McArthur

Hey, thought Id post up this video. Im not really too happy with the way things turned out with it. Ive been trying alot more lines lately which are hard to film on my own with a tripod. The film stops suddenly because I really hurt myself near the end of the ride. Im working on doing my 24" vid now, which if I get someone to help me film will be lots better. Any way here it is.

let me know what you think, good or bad.

Thanks

Edited by Ross McArthur

Really liked it man you got some awesome lines there, bail at the end looks f**king horrible though, right in the armpit.

Much more enjoyable than a TGS video, you should be really happy with that.

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Thanks for the positive replies so far guys. im glad you all like it.

Balfa you could find me lines anyday. :$

Heres what happened to my arm

4600603144a8230384230l.jpg

looks kinda cool I think lol

thats a fookin mint tattoo mate!

lmfao at you...haha

loving the riding on the ZHI min, seriously impressed.

You still heading up here in two weekends time?

Whose all coming, cos a few folk can stay at mine

Why are you laughing you wullie? My arm really hurt on that, look of the nick of it! And no, I didnt nail that line after I did that, but with God as my witness ill f**king get it soon!! plus the even better line including that line, proper Rowan Johns style, the way you love it.

Yea ill defo be up son, but dont have a clue how might be joining me. Paul fox prob cos he got a new van, quite pimp actually. Dont know if he realises how much its going to cost him for petrol though.lol

Ill ask about today and ill let you know.

Oh, A guys from Lithuainia emailed me saying hes moved to glasgow and wants to know where to ride. dont know what hes like but rides a czar. might be quite a good imigrant.lol

Why are you laughing you wullie? My arm really hurt on that, look of the nick of it! And no, I didnt nail that line after I did that, but with God as my witness ill f**king get it soon!! plus the even better line including that line, proper Rowan Johns style, the way you love it.

Yea ill defo be up son, but dont have a clue how might be joining me. Paul fox prob cos he got a new van, quite pimp actually. Dont know if he realises how much its going to cost him for petrol though.lol

Ill ask about today and ill let you know.

Oh, A guys from Lithuainia emailed me saying hes moved to glasgow and wants to know where to ride. dont know what hes like but rides a czar. might be quite a good imigrant.lol

I told him to email you (Y) he was on OTN asking, and i said you would be the man :P.

I have tried emailing you three times this morning? Recieved anything? Get your IT guys to sort it out!

I told him to email you (Y) he was on OTN asking, and i said you would be the man :P.

I have tried emailing you three times this morning? Recieved anything? Get your IT guys to sort it out!

Oh right cool, he seemed pleased to here from me, said I was very welcoming. ha ha wait till he meets me ha ha. :lol: do you think hes good?

I dont have "IT guys" and no ive not had anything through!!! dunno whats up.

Ross, your too good now, get rid of the ZHI and get back on your Ashton!

Nasty fall, did you hurt your hand, looks like you laded on it, or was it just your forearm you landed on?

was my upper arm buddy, cant you see the picture? my hand didnt get it at all.

Dont really know if ive improved or not by moving to the zhi, taps a bit better, thats about it.

My 24 rocks just now, well after I get the rear wheel sorted after it was destroyed at a demo at the weekend by falling off sideways 7foot!! was a close one.

Im only a wee bit harsh Jonny, you need to learn to give as good as you get. harden the f**k up. :twisted:

was my upper arm buddy, cant you see the picture? my hand didnt get it at all.

Dont really know if ive improved or not by moving to the zhi, taps a bit better, thats about it.

My 24 rocks just now, well after I get the rear wheel sorted after it was destroyed at a demo at the weekend by falling off sideways 7foot!! was a close one.

Im only a wee bit harsh Jonny, you need to learn to give as good as you get. harden the f**k up. :twisted:

It also looked as if you landed on you hand but you didnt so its fine...

I know I should really man up, but Im just to EMOtional...haha!

Not cool, are you taking your 24'' to Aberdeen if you get it fixed?

You have improved with the ZHI, you getting like Rowan now, so that means you more of a Big Deal than ben now...haha!

It also looked as if you landed on you hand but you didnt so its fine...

I know I should really man up, but Im just to EMOtional...haha!

Not cool, are you taking your 24'' to Aberdeen if you get it fixed?

You have improved with the ZHI, you getting like Rowan now, so that means you more of a Big Deal than ben now...haha!

Ill prob bring both If I have room in the car man. Ive ridin the deen with both sized wheels and both were fun. But I seen a line the last time I was up...A rail manual line ;) so 24 it will be, and yes you can have a bash.

Ben said there is a new natty spot he found so the big bike will be good for that. B)

Ross, that bikes a complete barge - get back on the Ashton you filthy slag.

Ha Ha, it was feeling like a barge at first, but man youll like it. long low with a high front end, pulls up really easy, though not to the point where it can be bunny hopped amazing or anything.

Are you not able to go to Aberdeen with us?