Onzaboy___mod

grantham

HEY GUYS, NICE JOKE. I AM GONA CHANGE MEH NAME TO ONZBOYCIRCUS, CAN I JOIN?

feel free, however i feel onzaboytosser sounds better ?

do you just come on here when your pissed ? or are you always like this ? and cant turn the caps lock off ?

Edited by BenLeacock™

But I'm just staying as Fat? Brilliant....

Ha ha, brilliant. I feel sorry for you i really do, however it is amusing as hell.

No just no! Your all gonna get renamed back in the next few days anyway :P

:o Heracy!

You've created a monster.

cos nobody wants to see marshall no more, they want shady i'm chopped liver. If you want shady this is what i'll give you, a little bit of me mixed with some hard liquor. Some vodka that'll jump start the hgeart wuicker than a shock when i get shocked at the hospital by the doctor when i'm not cooperating when i'm rocking the table that he's operating, you waited this long to stop debating cos i'm back i'm on the rag and ovulating. I know that you got a job Mrs cheney but your husbands heart problem's complicated. So the FCC won't let me be or let me be me so let me see, they try to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me. So come on dip cum on your lips, f**k that some on your lips and some on your tits and get ready, cos this shit's about to get heavy i just settled all my lawsuits f**k you Debbieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Well screw the Bandwagon.

I think Everyone Should Have their Names Changed to the Order that They Joined.

The Lower Your Number, the More Power you should have Over those Bellow you.

Like the Stonecutters Ranking System.