Janson

Danny

I've only just been able to comment on this.

I'm so glad everybody's remembering all the great things that Rob was involved in. It brings happiness out of something that could only be described as tragic.

Condolences to the family, and RIP

Click

Look at all those videos he uploaded :o What a feast for the oldschool lovers!

Looks like he liked to make use of the stupidly fast internet he had.

Thanks J :)

I called him the "oldschool video king" he called himself "Old Video god" I couldn't agree more. Huge loss for the trials scene.

Bigman sent me a text about this when I was somewhere in Holland driving to Cologne, and it was pretty hard to take in. Meeting Janson and Co. down in Bristol all those years ago was one of the highlights of my time riding trials, he was such a sound guy.

R.I.P. dude...

Bigman sent me a text about this when I was somewhere in Holland driving to Cologne, and it was pretty hard to take in. Meeting Janson and Co. down in Bristol all those years ago was one of the highlights of my time riding trials, he was such a sound guy.

R.I.P. dude...

i tried to call leon to have a natter with you but his phone was off.

R.I.P. dude...

looking at the "potence" video he's uploaded with clips from the ride we had in bristol (and all the other videos) hurts, but also reminds you all the awesome moments with Robert. it's still unreal having lost him and thinking that we won't ever be able to do all those things again...

Here come some videos.

I just cant believe he is gone, we rode many times and where gonna ride sometime this summer and now he is just gone :'( RIP Robban

First vid Rob ever sent me like 5 years ago

Youtube Video ->Original Video

One of the most serious vids ever, makes me happy when i watch it :)

Youtube Video ->Original Video
Edited by Martin t

Here come some videos.

I just cant believe he is gone, we rode many times and where gonna ride sometime this summer and now he is just gone :'( RIP Robban

First vid Rob ever sent me like 5 years ago

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

I attended the funeral today. It was of course very sad, saying goodbye to a friend, but everything was very much how Rob would have liked it, with his favourite music, his bike and the drum set and a picture of him in one of his best and happiest moments. The photo was from an annual "parade" his uni arranges, with lots of funny cars and trucks they've designed and built, Rob was driving a motorized canoe on the main street of Gothenburg. Anyways, the ceremony today was all about remembering all the fun moments with Rob and what a wonderful person he was, which won't be hard thanks to all the traces he's left, just think of all the videos. A true legend. I miss him a lot.

Ride in Peace

I attended the funeral today. It was of course very sad, saying goodbye to a friend, but everything was very much how Rob would have liked it, with his favourite music, his bike and the drum set and a picture of him in one of his best and happiest moments. The photo was from an annual "parade" his uni arranges, with lots of funny cars and trucks they've designed and built, Rob was driving a motorized canoe on the main street of Gothenburg. Anyways, the ceremony today was all about remembering all the fun moments with Rob and what a wonderful person he was, which won't be hard thanks to all the traces he's left, just think of all the videos. A true legend. I miss him a lot.

Ride in Peace

Good to here i went well, how did they include his bike? I expect there was a lot of people showing up :(

Edited by Sonny Clarke

Ride in Peace

I think that was a brilliant idea - saying goodbye to him in a positive way which surely he would have wanted instead of doing the usual church thing. I'm sure it's made his family, you and all his mates feel just a little bit better.

Good to here i went well, how did they include his bike? I expect there was a lot of people showing up :(

They just had the bike, helmet and drumset on the podium. His parents donated the bike to the trials club here, who will keep it for beginners to try on. One of the absolutely nicest bikes ever. This way we hope to give as many people as possible some "happiness" and the interest in trials, helping the scene to live on. It will always remind me and everyone else who knew Rob about him