Booster Advice .

liam-pantera

hi guys , right im going away soon and i want to take my bike only thing is my brake is very very loud so what i need is some new pads that will work realy well with a booster so i have a stiff and strong brake . so what pads work realy well from personal experiance and would u consider the echo cnc booster abit overkill ?

thanks for any help

ive had a few bosters now and pads and i would have to say if you can find one onza carbon and heatsink blues

or if you only have 2 bolt then i had the echo cnc 2 bolt and that worked a right treat with phat pads in cnc backings

im now running a zhi 4 bolt i think (not sure) with a koxx brown and green also works ok

hope this helps

Tensile has to be the stiffest on the market HOWEVER you cannot use new pads with it because of it's shape (there's no recess between the two bolts just a straight line hence being so god damn stiff!).

Heatsink one is most likely next and you can use whatever pads you want with that (Y)

If you can get hold of a Carbonique 4-bolt like mine then you're sorted for life :D