Mine And My Dads Summer Project.

mista-neos

Okay and thanks for viewing this poste. Today my dad purcused a onza t-raptor frame off of ebay for 21 pounds this frame is new and in the box. My dad said it would be a good project (its blatently going to be better than my t-rex (N).) So my dads looking for parts for it new or old,i showed him tartybikes,select bikes and trials uk. He wants to no how much it would cost to build it into a ok spec trials bike with HS33s,drilled rims,single speed, cranks and bb,forks and other things. So can you guys help with a main cost this would be or if your selling can you leave me a comment.

Many thanks Blake

your best bet is to go through the tartybikes website and decide on what parts you want, write it all down and add it up. Tartys is defo the best place to go buddy, most of the product descriptions will give you an idea about what level rider the parts are aimed at. thanks-Hugh

Okay and thanks for viewing this poste. Today my dad purcused a onza t-raptor frame off of ebay for 21 pounds this frame is new and in the box. My dad said it would be a good project (its blatently going to be better than my t-rex (N).) So my dads looking for parts for it new or old,i showed him tartybikes,select bikes and trials uk. He wants to no how much it would cost to build it into a ok spec trials bike with HS33s,drilled rims,single speed, cranks and bb,forks and other things. So can you guys help with a main cost this would be or if your selling can you leave me a comment.

Many thanks Blake

i'm selling echo wheelset in the classifieds, and various other parts . look for the thread ::--

stock parts, monty urban frame, dmr sidekick frame and a unicycle for sale // all needs to go due to injury

might grab your self a bargain

cheers

Depends if u want the parts new or used... and what brands you want...

Would be cool to see a Raptor built up cos they seem quite rare to me now.

It might be worth contacting supercycles they might do a job lot for a discount like they do with complete bikes.

It wont be better than the 2005 TRex though! :P