"what About Frontflip Dropoffs?"

Mark W

About four years ago I tried a variation on that (a more trialsy style) into ball pools and water, by basically rolling up to the edge of a 7-8ft drop at some speed pulling an endo right at the edge and just carrying on the flip as I fell. Got very close once, but never had the guts to try it onto solid ground.

That guy had it dialled though, massive props.

Rich

Yeah, but this was off a stair-set, not a shitload of pallets, a roof, and a grass bank? Also, Cranmer did it by doing a manual, then braking, then kicking forwards, which isn't the same as what this guy did...

I thought about that frontflip off a stairset years ago but never found the ideal location or means to try it safely (ie foampit or water). frontflip drop has already been done on a mod by some monty rider a few back, though i doubt that clip will be on youtube now. a backflip trials drop would be super impressive to do :o but very difficult to learn safely :S even with a high enough drop off platform and foampit.

And again... how? He's not even wearing a frickin' helmet!! Crazy.

Thats what I was worrying about, as if you slow it down, you realise that he is in fact rolling up to set of concrete steps, and throwing is head and face forwards as hard as possible towards the concrete to get the rotation for the spin. I mean, imagine if he came up short, or God forbid, his hands came off the bars....