Legend!

Sam Oliver

last world cup the athertons got 1st mens dh (gee), 1st womens dh (rach), 1st mens 4x (dan) and 2 weeks later at the world champs they're dominating again! awesome result, josh bryceland (GB/santa cruz syndicate) got 1st in the juniour mens too.

its gonna be a good season, as all of the athertons are in contention for the overall victory in 4x and dh

Absolutly mint, Gee's an awesome rider. But Sam Hill will of probaly dicked him if he hadnt bailed. He's stupidly fast!

doesnt matter how quick you are if you bin it, it doesnt count for dick all! not denying sam hill is quick, but thsi season he's not been as consistant or as invunerable as he was last season, everyones stepped up their games. everyone expects him to win.

Haha oh yes thats Rob Warner shouting at us! yeah Gee really deserved to win this, can't agree more that he is an awesome rider. Sam Hill is insanely quick for sure but it's just too bad he couldn't hold it in his run. It hasn't been a very good season for him either, especially with everyone catching up. I really hope the Athertons win the overall!

last world cup the athertons got 1st mens dh (gee), 1st womens dh (rach), 1st mens 4x (dan) and 2 weeks later at the world champs they're dominating again! awesome result, josh bryceland (GB/santa cruz syndicate) got 1st in the juniour mens too.

its gonna be a good season, as all of the athertons are in contention for the overall victory in 4x and dh

yeh i was at the worlds in andorra when the atherertons took it it was awesome!

got to hang with them that weekend to!

i think the are on fot the worlds aswell!

doesnt matter how quick you are if you bin it, it doesnt count for dick all! not denying sam hill is quick, but thsi season he's not been as consistant or as invunerable as he was last season, everyones stepped up their games. everyone expects him to win.

tis true - but the visable difference between peat and hill was astonishing !! to bail like that on the fastest section and still only miss it by .5 of a second !!

gutted for peat - its getting a bit like jimmy white now .....

tis true - but the visable difference between peat and hill was astonishing !! to bail like that on the fastest section and still only miss it by .5 of a second !!

gutted for peat - its getting a bit like jimmy white now .....

yeah it is a bit gutting for peaty, its always avaided him. hill was a fair bit quicker thats for sure, the way steve rides is very deceptive though, because he's so big he always looks slow even when he's pinning it.

just wish i could drift like hill...

Link dose not work for me...

Does for me...

I agree about the Sam Hill comments though- he was on track to beat Peat by over 5 seconds. That's a HUGE margin and shows that he was clearly far faster than both Gee or Peat. He could probably have sat down and cruised from before he crashed and still won and as Rowan says, the fact he still only lost out to Peat by 0.5s even with a fall just proves it. Ok so to finish first first you must finish but he's clearly stupid fast. And he runs flat pedals- good man!