Shoes!

Sam Nichols

gazzelles are awsome shoes, sadly the size 9s are too small for my size 9 feet, and the 10s are too big :(

Im starting to like way chavvier shoes, and clothes in generaly to be honest, I used to wear skinny jeans, tight tees, and fred perry fabric shoes, now I seem to be wanting some nike court traditions possibly velcro ones.. aswell as a few other pairs of addidas's.

ahh

Adidas aren't chavvy! They are the coolest boots around, i love them! I'm even more in love with them since i've been told where i can pick up some genuine Ian Brown 35th Anniversary Superstars on the cheap. When i was in Vegas i spent about 3 days just wandering around the Adidas superstore talking to the manager about old trainers.

Seems like a stupid innapropriate thing to put dont it?

Inappropriate when taken out of context, but, when you post a pair of shoes that Will Smith would be likely to wear whilst chillin, maxin relaxin and shooting some B-Ball outside of the school..

I think its highly appropriate.

Fancy saying where?

Some shop in Bradford, think its called sports shoes unlimited or something. A lad i talk to in the pub knows someone who works there and he was going on about all the old stock and deadstock they have in there. Its quite a known place among collectors i'm told. Probs gunna pop in on my lunch break tomorrow and ask.

Inappropriate when taken out of context, but, when you post a pair of shoes that Will Smith would be likely to wear whilst chillin, maxin relaxin and shooting some B-Ball outside of the school..

I think its highly appropriate.

Erm, get it right :o

Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool

And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school

• 2 weeks later...
Get some real shoes for the ladies. None of this trainer nonsense.

Danny are you feeling alright tonight? Buying lingere and wearing propper shoes for the ladys? Have you been taking those sensitivity pills? Trainers are for those people who refuse to grow up and work 9-5 in an office :P