Ride In Twos

hello people of t.f

i havent been on in a while but i thought i would tell you,and give a word of warning at the same time :(

of somethin that happened to me

while out riding by myself on the rocks down by the old high point pub i was riding a section i thought i

could manage but as i lost my balance and dabbed i also lost my footing and nearly fell quite a distance

i honestly think i would of been a gonner if my handlebars had not of wedged themselves in the rocks

since then i aint been out on them rocks as my arse has dropped :sick::S

which is why i was typing you this word of causion

IF YOU CAN,ALWAYS RIDE IN TWO'S OR MORE IT IS THE SAFEST OPTION

CHEERS FOR READING

hello people of t.f

i havent been on in a while but i thought i would tell you,and give a word of warning at the same time :(

of somethin that happened to me

while out riding by myself on the rocks down by the old high point pub i was riding a section i thought i

could manage but as i lost my balance and dabbed i also lost my footing and nearly fell quite a distance

i honestly think i would of been a gonner if my handlebars had not of wedged themselves in the rocks

since then i aint been out on them rocks as my arse has dropped :sick::S

which is why i was typing you this word of causion

IF YOU CAN,ALWAYS RIDE IN TWO'S OR MORE IT IS THE SAFEST OPTION

CHEERS FOR READING

i usually ride alone but came off earlier and landed my back on a wall and nearly hit my head on the deck! was with 2 guys though, but could've been worse...moral of the story, don't fall off! lol

Gives you an added incentive to get better quicker ;)

I did this yesterday, its really windy here but I still decided to go for a ride because I was bored shitless. Went to do a small gap on the back wheel, as soon as I got on the back wheel, the wind just spun me about 30 degrees in compleltly the wrong direction... luckily my foot dab was good enough and I even managed to dab past the gap B)

Definitly ride with someone else if you're doing sktechy stuff, even if it is hard to