Seller Not Sending Out Items....

Adam-Griffin

what would you say if i told you those adamant bars were in my garage for months and months and months...

and tom has taken them home now?

you might be getting somewhere?

but he lives on his own now, down town.

and he has no job, no nothing,... lives on EMA,...

but im sure youll get your money back......ONEDAY

sorry to tell you

Hes one lazy mutherf**ker. lol

so if i tried, it would be no good, last time i asked what he was gonna do, he honestly said he would pay him back, and that he wants to pay him back...

Do you really want to be friends with dicks like that ?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

he told me the bars were only a 1 month old and that they would be posted with in like 3 days, 3 months and nothing.

If he lives on his own then he must have some money, and he told me he worked.

Even if Nick doesn't want to Know, i do!

Edited by Adam-Griffin

What a stench...

It's like.... Bullshit!

If he lives on his own he has money, besides, Adam paid for the stuff in the first place so he HAD the money - if he spunked it then tough titties.

If I ever get scammed I'm road tripping it and taking goods to the value of, plus a bit more for my troubles.

ok, all you had to was say you wanted to know how he does... and i would tell you... not talk about bullshit.. lol

pointless.

basically adam... his mum is fed up of him... she is into property devolopement...

and bought him his own house!!

which she pays for!

dont beleive ring back his home number and ask for his mum 'SAM' and ask...

not getting at you adam, cause i bet your pretty pissed, but other people stop nagging at me, its getting so annoying.

sorry for being bitchy..

gray

i Seriously cannot believe the reply's your posting. You sticking up for (or trying to) someone who has taken money from another member and not done anything about it, or even attempted to do anything about it for 3 months!

He had the money to pay for postage, his fault if he didn't use that to post off the item.

He is a total asshole for not having the decency to keep the buyer informed of whats going on. What an absolute to$$er.

Perhaps, instead of sticking up for this cock, you could provide the buyer with his new house number via PM so that he can ring him and get it sorted!

Mate, This is SO ridiculous.

It's not like i can go up there and get the money, because by the looks of i'll never find the slimey little f**k.

This is so annoying. Adams a good bloke and shouldn't be ripped off, he's had a hard enough time moving away as it is without this little willy nicking his money.

Does anyone know this little ass bandito ? And does he have a valid physical/mental retardation hindering him from sending stuff ?

He can probably live at home because the Variety Club pay for everything (Y)

It's not like i can go up there and get the money, because by the looks of i'll never find the slimey little f**k.

This is so annoying. Adams a good bloke and shouldn't be ripped off, he's had a hard enough time moving away as it is without this little willy nicking his money.

Does anyone know this little ass bandito ? And does he have a valid physical/mental retardation hindering him from sending stuff ?

:giggle:

Haha Jarrod for president?

yes he is a fat cock :P and he is a pedo . and sounds like a woman when he talks

yes he is a fat cock :P and he is a pedo . and sounds like a woman when he talks

His Mum bought/ mortgaged a house for him because he stressed her out?

Daaammmmmnnnnnnnnnn

yea she bought him a house, payed for the lot..

and OBM, yes tom was there... riding a mod..

i Seriously cannot believe the reply's your posting. You sticking up for (or trying to) someone who has taken money from another member and not done anything about it, or even attempted to do anything about it for 3 months!

He had the money to pay for postage, his fault if he didn't use that to post off the item.

He is a total asshole for not having the decency to keep the buyer informed of whats going on. What an absolute to$$er.

Perhaps, instead of sticking up for this cock, you could provide the buyer with his new house number via PM so that he can ring him and get it sorted!

i dont know where abouts he lives yet, that tom hill does, and he doesnt have a landline there, cant afford that..

i can keep hassling him, thats about all..

Despute has ended, he emptied the account and iv heard nothing from him, hasn't been on in 10 days the last time i looked, chances are im never gonna get my money, it's not alot of money (£13) but why the f**k should he have it and not me ?

CUT HIS FRIGGIN' BALLS OFF !!!

DW Adam, rest assured he will get some serious digs if he's every seen on a ride :)

His Mum bought/ mortgaged a house for him because he stressed her out?

Daaammmmmnnnnnnnnnn

More to the point his Mum managed to do that for him and yet he recieves EMA?

It's little f**kers like that who play the system that especially make me want to punch anyone who mentions how much EMA they have to spend as they wish.

More to the point his Mum managed to do that for him and yet he recieves EMA?

It's little f**kers like that who play the system that especially make me want to punch anyone who mentions how much EMA they have to spend as they wish.

+ 1

I hate it more to the point of that they never use the money what its suppose to be used on, supporting your family. Also they get EMA but not in financial problems and are really comfortably living with a brand new car there parents bought them and paying for there insurance etc.