Seller Not Sending Out Items....

Adam-Griffin

QUOTE (hugh_b @ Jul 10 2008, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Way too much of this shizzle on here now, when i sell stuff i make sure it's described exactly as it is and i send it as soon as i have payment as thats how i would like to be treated if i bought something on here. A better selling and buying system needs to be introduced to protect us from this sort of thing. -Hugh

If people are going to be dicks, people are going to be dicks no matter what. Look at eBay - still pretty easy to get ripped off there, despite it probably being one of the most popular buying/selling websites in the world?

while on the topic of sellers not sending out items, i'm having a few issues myself

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....121615&st=0

not suite sure why people dont just tell the truth and have done with it. I'm a patient person, but give them less of my time when i realise they are quite clearly lying

As Ben said, Disputes are shite, Mines got me no closer to My Moneys than before i opened it :(

If people are going to be dicks, people are going to be dicks no matter what. Look at eBay - still pretty easy to get ripped off there, despite it probably being one of the most popular buying/selling websites in the world?

fair point, just annoying that there are a lot of good traders and it's ruined by people who are just complete tools. Ah-well just hope it all gets sorted!

10.31 PM

Im about to send it now.. just got back.

Whats your paypal address?

10.38PM

Send me your paypal acocunt thingy.. i havent got so will do it tomoro if you get back to me by then.

(I PM'd him my addy at 10.41PM (3 Minutes After wards ) )

10.56PM

LilMike™ says:

hello mate

Tom zi hate king hubs... says:

hello

LilMike™ says:

did u send adams cash lad?

Tom zi hate king hubs... says:

not yet.. waiting for is paypal but anyway im going to bed now busy day

He went offline after this ^^^

Taking the f**king piss again, Can some one Ban him after this ?

Hes ben out all weekend riding... he also said it should be done tonight cos hes goign to be home later..

The other night he didnt have your paypal account.. and logged off the forum and didnt get your pm....

Thats bullshit, it was the same account that i used to pay him, Hes Putting it off AGAIN, taking the piss even more.

personally i think that once the issue has been resolved. then yes - he should be blacklisted. Not only because he hasn't given the money back/sent items ...but has clearly lied to the buyer throughout.

all in all i think hes a cock :)

Edited by 0llie

personally i think that once the issue has been resolved. then yes - he should be blacklisted. Not only because he hasn't given the money back/sent items ...but has clearly lied to the buyer throughout.

all in all i think hes a cock :)

Well didn't get my money back last night and he hasn't been on since the 11th, Cheers for Blacklisting him Tom (Y)

I didn't really want to bring this up but i've 'sold' a number of items to a certain TJ for somewhere in the region of £100, this was a few months ago and i still haven't recieved a single penny. I believe that he has already sold some of these parts on to other people, i'm really getting fed up of his endless excuses......

I didn't really want to bring this up but i've 'sold' a number of items to a certain TJ for somewhere in the region of £100, this was a few months ago and i still haven't recieved a single penny. I believe that he has already sold some of these parts on to other people, i'm really getting fed up of his endless excuses......

Well, never part with goods until you have cash in hand unless you are as certain as you can be that you'll get the money. Asking for it otherwise.

Well i just spoke to his Mum, she seemed very genuine and pissed off that he was being such a cock but unfortunatly he moved out yesterday >_<

Although he did send alot of stuff off yesterday, she said she would give him a kick up the back side when she next speaks him, not much but better than nothing.

I'm assuming the stuff sent yesterday was Yours Leon (Y)