Seller Not Sending Out Items....

Adam-Griffin

Tried to buy a king cog off him, after Id sent the money it hadnt arrived in a week, after a couple of PMs he said he couldnt get it off the freehub (not failed to get one off myself yet). Said he would refund the paypal if he couldnt get it off by the weekend; think it was a another week before I got the refund <_<

Right im really sorry about messing you all around...

I have sent everybodys stuff out now... my only reason of not sending stuff is just plain lazy.

And also having money problems etc...

But i shouldnt of messed you around... just waiting for adam to reply to my pm asking if he stillw anst the bars or his money back.

You can put scammer on my profile i dont care..

I have sent everybodys stuff out now... my only reason of not sending stuff is just plain lazy.

But i shouldnt of messed you around... just waiting for adam to reply to my pm asking if he stillw anst the bars or his money back.

I've replyed to you're PM so when am i getting my money back !?!

You're a f*cking jackass man

Mateeeee.

how could ANYONE have the audacity to rip off Adam ? Adams one of the best people i've met through TF, and to deal with he's excellent ! I baught a frame off him, and he was on the phone every day to confirm i was still coming. He polished it to death for me, wich was nice. He threw in a few free bits so i could build it up straight away.

Now after the deal was/is all done he msn's me every weekend asking me to go out for a ride.

f**king legend. If it dosen't get sorted out this Fool needs to feel the PAAAIIIINNNN !!!

Edited by ✠Pashley26✠

That's the problem right there, people don't know each other so don't really give two damns.

Thats right ! It's not on, and to be honest anybody with the name "Tim hill is a dick... yeah".....You can guess whats coming next.

Maby there should be another rank for known good sellers/buyers ?

Or maby it's about time someone got beaten up to show thats it's not right to mess people around.

He's still being a f**king cock, told me friday he would refund me and then on saturday fed me some bullshit that he couldn't casue he was at his dads and wasnt back until mondy, and then on monday he told me he was still at his dads and it would be in my account by last Night, Guess what......

........It wasnt

If youre reading this then I want my f**king money back You Thieving b*****d.

Where does he live? I can't be bothered to read back, sorry.

Can you go and get your money back? if not... can you get someone off here who lives by him to get it for you?

Probably been said before, but :)

I'm in Norther ireland and he's in England >_< Don't Know any one from his area, he's From Trowbridge :(

Coming back to England for 2 weeks next Tuesday (4p flights ;) ) For 2 weeks and if my moneys not here by then than i'll look into it :)

Just out of interest, how are you guys paying for stuff? If by cash or cheque you have a problem as well as not receiving the goods... if you pay with PayPal then you are protected up to £500 I think? If you dont get the goods, PayPal can get your money back. These things shouldn't happen anyway, where are people's morals, or at least parents in all of this :lol: