Seller Not Sending Out Items....

Adam-Griffin

Well, on the 10th, i paypalled Tom Jefferies £13 for some Adamant riser bars, said he had alot on so would post them on thursday which i thought was fair enough... Still no sign of them, i had them posted to the adress i was staying at which i'm no longer at. I Don't honestly think he's sent them, Hes being very vague regarding postage details such as price,how they were sent etc etc and when i sent him a message asking either for a receipt of postage or my money back, he started ignoring my messages, i know hes seen them because hes been on frequently enough and i'm really starting to get pissed off now, if any one knows him could they have a word with him and tell him to get his ars into gear, if hes reading this then you have 48 hours to either get my bars to me or i will be starting a dispute throughpaypall because this is beyond a joke now.

Sorry to have to make another one of these topics but they often seem to work.

Thanks for any help/Advise given aslong as it doesnt suggest i travel 100s of miles and beat him.....

These seem to happen way to often now ?

I think before you make a topic in classifieds, you should have to agree to like a term thing, that states if you dont send with in x amount of days you will be blacklisted unless aranged with the seller/buyer!

Sorry im no use adam !

p.s maybe get his number give him a ring ?

thats exactly the reason why i dont buy off this forum cant trust no one. shame really as i would love to frames etc... go for very little and are usually in good condtion i just cant bring my self to buying after not trusting them to be honest.

sorry i could be no help for you adam perhaps getting one of his mates off the forum to give you his house number then speak to his mum/dad about it they would probably be embarased of there son messing people with money about and get him to send it straight away ?

I hate people like that, at the min im trying to get my stuff of Mike Hayes, i think everyone like this (who doesn't reply to pm's and that) should be put as a blacklist trader

Like you said if he doesn't reply in 48 hours open a dispute

It's always worth checking out a seller's feedback/references etc before buying

Don't stereotype everyone on here, as there are a huge number of really great sellers out there :)

1 Dodgy seller won't put me off dealing again, iv done atleast 25 trades on here and not one of them have gone wrong besides this one, i feel rather silly actually as i didn't look at his feedback i just assumed any one stupiud enough to try and rip someone off would atleast try and convince me to send cash instead of using paypal...

Sucks mate doesnt it. 4 months now still not got my stuff from that guy.

Hope you get it. Or your money back,

Miss you man

Yeh me too, to be honest i'm more pissed off that i havnt been able to ride than that im £13 down :P

Miss you too bud, Back in august mate:)

Got you a present aswell :)

I might see him today on a ride. If i do, and don't forget i'll ask him. He's pretty slack and also owes me money at the moment.

I'll let you know.

Cheers man, much appreciated :)

Edit: Pretty obvious hes ignoring me now, i've bombarded him with PM's and hes been online...

Pissed off...

Edited by Adam-Griffin

This may sounds silly - is Oxford in Oxfordshire? If so i can let you borrow a pair of bars i have so you can get riding. My mate Ross is going there this weekend i think.... They're only onza ones, but you could use them until you get yourself sorted?

Neil

You do realize that will achieve f**k all?

I don't know Max???

I got scammed on here and opened a dispute. You can only recieve the amount of money in his account to the value that you paid, but in my case i got half my money back (as he did not have the full amount i paid) and half a bike :P. But it worked out, so i'd say its always worth a try!

Neil

I don't know Max???

I got scammed on here and opened a dispute. You can only recieve the amount of money in his account to the value that you paid, but in my case i got half my money back (as he did not have the full amount i paid) and half a bike :P. But it worked out, so i'd say its always worth a try!

Neil

You were very lucky then!

Normally people tend to empty the contents of their paypal account into their bank account as soon as they receive money, so starting a dispute (which takes X weeks/days) will normally be a total waste of time when you could be doing something more useful.

You were very lucky then!

Normally people tend to empty the contents of their paypal account into their bank account as soon as they receive money, so starting a dispute (which takes X weeks/days) will normally be a total waste of time when you could be doing something more useful.

True - but if it is for £13 i don't think they would empty their account and have to cancel standing orders etc. Unless they are a pro scammer and set up a quick account...i guess youngsters don't have direct debits or standing orders etc though...