Do You Think It Would Work?

mista-neos

Okay im not sure if this will work but if it does whoop whoop lol. Today i was watching videos of people on there 4plays and other 24" trials bikes and i was woundering if i could convert my P-45 dirt/street bike. I was thinking of changing my 28t chainring to 22t and running 16/18t freewheel on the back. The only problem is the bike dont have a 4bolt mount on the rear :( but i might put my magura julie disk on the frount. Do you think this idea will work or do you think i should scrap it before i start and if you would like pictures of the frame or whole bike i will put them up later.

Many thanks Blake

By the way i dont have the bike yet lol

Okay im not sure if this will work but if it does whoop whoop lol. Today i was watching videos of people on there 4plays and other 24" trials bikes and i was woundering if i could convert my P-45 dirt/street bike. I was thinking of changing my 28t chainring to 22t and running 16/18t freewheel on the back. The only problem is the bike dont have a 4bolt mount on the rear :( but i might put my magura julie disk on the frount. Do you think this idea will work or do you think i should scrap it before i start and if you would like pictures of the frame or whole bike i will put them up later.

Many thanks Blake

By the way i dont have the bike yet lol

??????????????

Doesn't Arron Chase ride a street bike in a sort of trials way?

i'm pretty sure on the new world disorder video he was on he did, and that was some pretty awesome riding on that. (Y)

well worth checking out anway.

oh and jeff whatshisface, who rides with arron