Firefox Download Day

txt2007

Tried the beta edition, didn't much like it to be honest. the intelligent drop down address bar was mighty annoying.

but i'll probably be giving it a bash anyway.

surely someones made a version to get rid of that? i know it does it on IE and in the google search but on my firefox it doesn't predict what website im typing in and im not waiting in anticipation either but i know ill download it sometime so why not help make a world record?

surely someones made a version to get rid of that? i know it does it on IE and in the google search but on my firefox it doesn't predict what website im typing in and im not waiting in anticipation either but i know ill download it sometime so why not help make a world record?

it smart searches your bookmarks too.

and no themes/extentions yet.

:(

I'll stick with IE. Don't like the way firefox loads pages. And by the way i know this will kick off a load of aruments so i'm not going to view this topic ever again so there's no point replying to what i just said. :)

I'll stick with IE. Don't like the way firefox loads pages. And by the way i know this will kick off a load of aruments so i'm not going to view this topic ever again so there's no point replying to what i just said. :)

Good. That way, I can quite confidently, and indeed accurately, call you a mentally handicapped f**ktard for thinking that.

But SRSLY, the tab shit in Firefox is rad. I've basically got it setup so I don't really ever need to type anything again, I just click like a monkey.

i would have thought the time difference thing would have been a good point to mention, or was it and i just didnt see it? just got home and went to download it guess ill have to wait untill after rugby training.