Dob 2008 Pro Mod Frames

ZHI_Chris

When did I ever say there was anything wrong with short Mods? I just prefer longs.

But, seeing as you'd like to know EXACTLY whats wrong with them, I'll tell you. I can't do stuff as big, they feel cramped and I keep kneeing the bolts on the stem.

A 1030/1040, +60 Dob disc would be my ideal frame.

or your just a fag and you dont try hard enough. i thought this when i got my dob 985mm wheelbase. after about a month im going bigger better and smoother on everything, and i get the advantage of it being uber flicky and easy to control which you dont get on a long mod (unless your a tall f**ker)

and natural is so much more fun on a short mod, and in my opinion easier, you can get into much more tricky little slots and onto smaller obstacles, whereas you cant o na long mod....

and if you keep kneeing the bolts on the stem then why dont you keep your legs straight rather than fannying around and putting your legs above the frame.

or your just a fag and you dont try hard enough. i thought this when i got my dob 985mm wheelbase. after about a month im going bigger better and smoother on everything, and i get the advantage of it being uber flicky and easy to control which you dont get on a long mod (unless your a tall f**ker)

and natural is so much more fun on a short mod, and in my opinion easier, you can get into much more tricky little slots and onto smaller obstacles, whereas you cant o na long mod....

and if you keep kneeing the bolts on the stem then why dont you keep your legs straight rather than fannying around and putting your legs above the frame.

I don't see what your problem is with me, but I'd really like to know. In case you havn't realised, you and I are different people, with different opinions and riding styles, so I don't appreciate you telling me I'm a fag, I never told you short mods were shit, or gay, or you were a fag for riding one because they simply wouldn't be true. I'm 5'11 and 12 stone, and I prefer long mods to short.

Why you feel the need to tell me I'm wrong I don't know, but think about it, if long mods really were rubbish and everyone hated them, why do they make almost every frame in long a short options?

How are people getting on with the forks? I heard the legs dropped off Rowans? Not really to keen on spending £50 on a set of forks which are gonna bust in a few weeks. I only weigh 10 stone so I'm not harsh, but I am kinda good looking and want it to stay that way ;)