Ben Travis - Work It Out

ben_travis

Big thanks to the sponsors to start - Trialtech, Tartybikes and Atomz.

Loving the new bike, have made a wee video from my first weekends riding.

let me know your thoughts.

TV.IGS.SI > Ben_Travis_Work-it-out.mov (58mb & 4mins long)

Youtube Video ->
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> Edited by ben_travis

First things first Mr Travis, you havent got beach muscles unlike moi so put your top back on!

Secondly, you are an animal on them rocks! Loving the natural transition, you TGS people tend to carried away sometimes...So big respect and brilliant talant on the natural!

Finally, well edited, flowed very nice.

Lewis...

First things first Mr Travis, you havent got beach muscles unlike moi so put your top back on!

Secondly, you are an animal on them rocks! Loving the natural transition, you TGS people tend to carried away sometimes...So big respect and brilliant talant on the natural!

Finally, well edited, flowed very nice.

Lewis...

natural just doesnt have the edge to watch. and the transition? i just assumed ben was good on natural all along

good rocks though (Y) must be so much fun when you get weather like that

Riding was pretty special, going absolutely massive, Look so controlled whatever the terrain.

Video was very good but the editing, mood and general appearance doesn't compare to some of your earlier vids on the Czar/Adament

Phil

cheers for all the comments guys. much appreciated.

phil - it was just quickly edited, as many people have said natural is not great to edit / watch / film in a video, i wanted some clips 'out-there' and i expect ill be back up to standards for the next video i release :).

Rossi - the rocks are in ullapool (north scotland) seriously AMAZING to ride. so much stuff.