Britain's Got Talent

Hendrix

What do you think?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Is the whole thing a great idea, or a money making scheme?

• Great Idea
    • Money Making Scheme

nobody created the feelings that Paul Potts did last year. Signatures very first performance came close, but it was nothing on Potts.

I still watch him on youtube soetimes. Absolutely amazing...

I'm not sure who should have won, but not the standing seizure kid. Sympothy vote shite.

Can i just say that the winner of this competition has been told not to dance anymore. He has a curveture of the spine which is cutting off certain nerves to his brain when he dances. In his last performance he went blind in one eye whilst dancing hence why their was no interview at the end. but he is a stubborn git and is going to dance.

Can i just say that the winner of this competition has been told not to dance anymore. He has a curveture of the spine which is cutting off certain nerves to his brain when he dances. In his last performance he went blind in one eye whilst dancing hence why their was no interview at the end. but he is a stubborn git and is going to dance.

Two letters.

P and R.

To be honest.. alot of people out there can dance/sing and i think it should be a 18 or 21+ show because if you see a 13 year old kid on there you would vote him over a 30 year old purely because of sympthy.

hes good, but not compared to proffesional b-boys/breakdancers etc, and its being judged by people who know nothing about dance... if you've ever seen that JLO's dancelife program there are hundreds of dancers better than him that dont get work :S

same can be said about singers etc that win these programs, in my mind.. they loose ALL credability as soon as theyve appeared on the show and are forgotten as quickly as theyre discovered.

To be honest.. alot of people out there can dance/sing and i think it should be a 18 or 21+ show because if you see a 13 year old kid on there you would vote him over a 30 year old purely because of sympthy.

Bad idea. If a 13 year old can dance better than a 30 year old then they clearly have more talent and are more deserving of the win. On top of that you sympathise with a child in a wheelchair, not one that can breakdance.

also the people that vote for crap like this never actually buy/do/see/endorce the performer afterwards! false hope....

that MJ dance with the arab janitor is better to watch, funnier (just) and although maybe not so much talent - a better more pelasing act.

and 3 more, I and C and K lol.

He never should have won!! It's a crime to glamourise epilepsy.

Lmao

The Cheeky Monkeys live round corner from me, and the girls sister goes my school.

Not that anyone gives a F**k just thought i'd say.

Edited by matt rushton

Lmao

The Cheeky Monkeys live round corner from me, and the girls sister goes my school.

Not that anyone gives a F**k just thought i'd say.

Is that the 8 year old fag and the 8 year old spoilt brat that looks about 40 with those horrific f**king glasses on?

Jesus, they'll get some stick when they grow up.

i have met george sampson and there is so so much more that he can do dance wise...he is a really really good dancer and its hard to understand unless you do hiphop and street dancing you're self. i dance and i thought it was f**king good...

also people saying bout faryl the young female singer, yes she was good but thats what pop idol is for...the singers lol.

did anyone see the extra show on ITV 4 the other night. They brought out angel delight for simon penis and amanda to try.

Amanda was a dick tease and slowly took it off the spoon, wiped it off her lip and sucked her finger. She was clearly pissed, drinking coctails too. Everyone waslaughing like mad at it all, then she said "AND i swallowed"!!

Clearly wrong for 8pm on a family show, but sooooo glad i saw it hahaha.

Never liked her until britains got talent last year, but i effinglove her now.

Ok, trying this constructive criticism lark...

He was quite good at dancing.

On the other hand,

1. He looks like a wanker (sweat bands, echo cap at jaunty angle etc.)

2. Obviously isn't very bright.

2 and a half. He has an irritatingly limited vocabulary (including 'That was the greatest performance I've ever done' and 'wow')

3. Looked like he was having a fit.

4. Playing the - I'm a poor boy from the ghetto card - which I don't buy.

5. The electric orchestra was about a million times better.

So, to summarize, hes a good dancer but in all other aspects hes an irritating little b*****d who didn't deserve to win.