My New Ozonys Xr26!

Stan Shaw

Beauty! Love it stan. I wasn't sure about the looks of the front tyre at first, but when it's a bit dirty it won't look quite so 'in your face' I reckon.

Sticker-tastic! You must have an enlarged sticker area in your brain, I dunno how you come up with all the ideas! haha

Anyway, if you reckon it rides nicer than your Cannibal, then I reeeeeeally want to try it!

Geo feels very similar to Cannibal, but it is longer. I am not sure if my forks are affecting it though, they are really old lol.

1100 WB

385mm rear end

+40mm BB

72degree headangle.

I think thats roughly right.

Nah returns fine :) The spring behind the piston is pretty powerful.

well that geo sounds very nice indeed what does the frame feel like strength wise eg.does it have much flex in the brake area and around the bottom bracket area and is that particular frame going to be realesed any time soon and what the price range is going to be around

Very pimp as I have already said :P

For those wondering about the tyre, why do racing cars run slicks? (Where permitted.) Of course one reason is for less drag, but when they introduced the compulsory grooves in F1 tyres this was to slow the cars down by giving them less grip... of course there are more factors than that but I think there is definitely mileage in the idea.

Btw, the 'prototype Trialtech pads' aren't ZOO pads, despite being a similar colour...

But the reason race cars/bikes use slicks is because on a dry, very smooth circuit they will provide maximum grip since more rubber is in contact with the track. Drag is not really an issue as the increase in mechanical grip far outweighs any aero advantage. On anything but smooth concrete a slick on a trials bike doesn't seem like too good an idea! Particularly on natural. However, having said that, I've seen how Stan and Ali were riding with the front Try-All with all the knobbles cut off and again with Vincent's one so there's obviously more to it than meets the eye...

Bike looks seriously sweet Stan! Some interesting mods going on there...

But the reason race cars/bikes use slicks is because on a dry, very smooth circuit they will provide maximum grip since more rubber is in contact with the track. Drag is not really an issue as the increase in mechanical grip far outweighs any aero advantage. On anything but smooth concrete a slick on a trials bike doesn't seem like too good an idea! Particularly on natural. However, having said that, I've seen how Stan and Ali were riding with the front Try-All with all the knobbles cut off and again with Vincent's one so there's obviously more to it than meets the eye...

Oh yeah, definitely, on street I think its a winner but on natural... not so sure. Even Vincent says it's done for weight saving but the grip is worse, especially on rocks/natty.

not a fan of the racing slicks.

rest of the bike looks amazing stan....

love the attention to detail with the stickers / drillings (although some of them look a little un-finished (such as the CNC block you have drilled at the BB (could you not have drilled the whole bit out, or were you worried about the integrity of the frame?)))

Very pimp as I have already said :P

For those wondering about the tyre, why do racing cars run slicks? (Where permitted.) Of course one reason is for less drag, but when they introduced the compulsory grooves in F1 tyres this was to slow the cars down by giving them less grip... of course there are more factors than that but I think there is definitely mileage in the idea.

Btw, the 'prototype Trialtech pads' aren't ZOO pads, despite being a similar colour...

Not the case next year! ...woop!

I like!

Whats happend to the other 1000's ov ozonys you've had before.

A nicely specced bike.

Dave@trialtech seems to be getting very creative with his products as your mentioning prototype components.

I disagree with that tyre to be honest not been funny or anything. I use to run a michelin semi slick country gravel tyre just as a temporary and didnt get on with due to i wasnt getting enough grip and hold. I would stick a maxxis advantage on as they are really light weight.

wow that bike looks very nice, it is for sure new page in trials, slick tire, that should be interesting. bike is too light :D , cant wait for the movie, and..... one question, why did vou make movie only when you build new bike? :) you should do it more often (Y)