Your Sweet Spot

bikeperson45

WE DONT SAY ABOOT YOU BUM!!

LOLS!!! No but canadian people do say ehh alot, its true.

Jolly good for picking up that one old spice. Pip Pip Cheerio im off to the pub to drop off this brew from the boot of my lorry. I just have to close the bonnet first.

You wacky euros, i love u all!! :P

WE DONT SAY ABOOT YOU BUM!!

LOLS!!! No but canadian people do say ehh alot, its true.

Jolly good for picking up that one old spice. Pip Pip Cheerio im off to the pub to drop off this brew from the boot of my lorry. I just have to close the bonnet first.You wacky euros, i love u all!! :P

Dude, that was far to confusing for me.

As for the hopping, Simpson hops like a sexy chicken.

Jolly good for picking up that one old spice. Pip Pip Cheerio im off to the pub to drop off this brew from the boot of my lorry. I just have to close the bonnet first.

You wacky euros, i love u all!! :P

Haha, I'm just imagining you and your stupid Canadian accent doing an impression of English people. Ehh?

Oh, and don't listen to anyone who tells you differently, we ain't "euros", because England isn't actually part of Europe. As far as I can tell, all European people learn foreign languages at school, get farming subsidies, drive mopeds, eat baguettes and dogs, surrender, and listen to shite europop music.

Anyway, that's quite enough Euro-bashing for today, I'm off. Tally Ho!

EDIT: And my avatar picture is actually me, because that's how the English dress ;)

My Base is fairly compact and has a shortish stem , so a pretty upright , steep posture seems most comfortable .

As far as I can tell, all European people learn foreign languages at school, get farming subsidies, drive mopeds, eat baguettes and dogs, surrender, and listen to shite europop music.

Now just hold on a min... I mean you can't go say... that's defamatory slander . We leave the culinary consumption of canines to the Orientals , I'll have you know . As for the rest - uh , yeah you're pretty much right except for omitting the fact that Europeans consistently prevail at competitions where people have to ride small , expensive bicycles over difficult terrain whilst being observed . Observed bicycle trials , one might say .

I wish there was a way to spell the awsome whipping sound people make whenever they got seriously burnned lol!!

Yeah i guess its true the english arent actually part of the mainland.

But tither ho old sport, us canadians arent the ones with the accents, its you who have the wacky accent that our women find so irresistable (shakes fist).

How you guys manage to be so ugly and yet so sexy???

PS:

Bycentenial trials for the win people!!!

I wish there was a way to spell the awsome whipping sound people make whenever they got seriously burnned lol!!

Yeah i guess its true the english arent actually part of the mainland.

But tither ho old sport, us canadians arent the ones with the accents, its you who have the wacky accent that our women find so irresistable (shakes fist).

How you guys manage to be so ugly and yet so sexy???

PS:

Bycentenial trials for the win people!!!

Lol yes, we do say "eh" a lot (sounds like Aaaa) I don't even notice how much I say it. When I was doing tech support people would ask me at least once a week (rather tell me) that I was from Canada. It's just something we do I guess. I dunno about you East Coasters but here on the West we say it a lot.

About the English accent... it sounds cool. Hearing an English dude curse someone out is freaking hilarious. But I couldn't imagine the accent on a girl talking dirty to you in bed... It'd feel like my Mom was in there or something. Gross

I find it weird how you can't really tell the difference in accent between American people and Canadian unless they say 'ehh' a lot. In England everyone has a different accent. I live in Manchester and I would instantly be able to tell by the sound of their voice if someone was from Liverpool (which is only 30 miles away).

America and Canada are freaking huge and there's no basically no difference in the way people speak? Weird.

We leave the culinary consumption of canines to the Orientals , I'll have you know .

Haha, I might have been thinking of horses, not dogs. :$

I find it weird how you can't really tell the difference in accent between American people and Canadian unless they say 'ehh' a lot. In England everyone has a different accent. I live in Manchester and I would instantly be able to tell by the sound of their voice if someone was from Liverpool (which is only 30 miles away).

I was thinking about that the other day....

It's real odd.

Another thing - do you reckon the really obscure sounding (to an English-speaker) languages - ie, Chinese etc - have the same thing amongst themselves? (No offence to the Chinese, whatsoever)

Last thing - how far off-topic d'you reckon we can get this thread? :P

Yeah, but it just sounds like any American accent?

The accent itself sounds quite like the standard American one but they have a kind of 'twang' that makes them stick out. Especially more out in the countryside rather than in Toronto etc. They also use quite different ways of using pitch and do say 'eh' a lot making lots of statements sound like questions.

And yeah, I don't think Ryan Leech is a penis... he's a bit weird and thinks too much I reckon. Quite innovative when it comes to riding though.

Americans and Canadians do sound different. Depending on where you're from... Texas, well... I find it hard to respect anyone who has a strong Texas accent. They just sound retarded and "yall" just sounds retarded. Brooklyn has an accent too. I dunno about other places in American but I talked to alot of Texans in my last job. We do sound a little different, I dunno about East Coast Canada though.

Saying we sound the same is a little ignorant if you ask me. It's like saying all Brits sound the same "Tea and crumpets... jolly good... cherrio! Margaret Thatcha!"

I dont even know if Margret Thatcher is British, it just sounded like it fit. The point is, we do sound a little different. But if you lived here, you'd notice it as well. It's like saying an Auzzy sounds the same as a New Zealander... they get pissed off.

EDIT: I think Ryan Leech is amazing. Good rider and didn't know right now that he was a Canuck. Not that I researched... all the more respect for him now. Ride on brotha! Norco yay!

Edited by Sabiot

Saying we sound the same is a little ignorant if you ask me. It's like saying all Brits sound the same "Tea and crumpets... jolly good... cherrio! Margaret Thatcha!"

That is pretty much how most people speak if I'm honest.

Well when it comes down to backwheel control, damon watson, is the very definition of finding the sweet spot (Y) . his backwheel control is virtually rock-solid, with zero movement and correction hops (but then hes does ride a high bb rig with low psi in his tyres). i cant think of anyone who has the sweet spot for frontwheel control..