Whats Your Favourite Trick

(Y) Maybe if we're teaming up together we can start a war against those Brits and claim this Trials Forum. What do they know about trials riding anyway...

I remember seeing that trials exhibition video: Britain vs North America.

Both of the Brits cheated... what a shame.

Being a Brit, i wouldn't be able to sleep at all nor looking myself in the mirror.

Aaaah... those are the Brits anyway!!

Just two Canadians meeting togethers...

EDIT: syntax

Heh, I dunno about any of that comp stuff but whatever they seem to know more than me! I just wish I could get ahold of a couple riders from my area to mess around with.

Well I'm no resistance on a bike, but I challenge you Canadians to a mixing competition (I'm a DJ if you didn't know)

You two should get over to the UK for a session :D

Hit a London ride!

Sounds good man! Set up some stuff in a building, you can hit the lights and play us some trance and such. Rave Trials! Oooons oooons oooons oooons. That'd be an awesome vid

Sounds good man! Set up some stuff in a building, you can hit the lights and play us some trance and such. Rave Trials! Oooons oooons oooons oooons. That'd be an awesome vid

I'd love to hire a warehouse, set up a trials course and rig up my soundsystem / decks :D

That'd be awesome fun!!

Been away for 3 days. I was expecting a war in here. Come on...

Yeah, Europe is the force of trials riding(and Britain too!). Too bad trials riding is not as developed/popular in here.

Probably cause there's more deers than human population per square miles. Deers do nice gaps though!!

The video was about a race through obstacles. A duplicate course for each team. I guess it's a duel.

Ryan Leech and Jeff Lenosky for North America and two other guys(whatever) from Britain.

Leech and Lenosky went so crazy at it, litteraly rolling over modules and stuff. Something happen to Lenosky which i don't recall(like totally missing an obstacle) and Leech did a nice face plant if i remember.

Both guys from Britain did the course at a more decent pace, using more "traditional" trials techniques. They did cleaner runs and won... fair and square(have to admit it :$ ).

I guess Brits are no cheaters. :(

Leech did recover well from his crash being fast and fluid as always, finished strong and almost won the race. Pretty close!

I'm no threat in trials riding but can do some nice wheelies(did 100m on a calm day B) ) and coasters.

What about an oversea teleconferenced video competition between the two. That or... Canadian deer vs British trials rider gapping competition. ^_^

No? :-

I think the deer would kick some British asses.

EDIT: I like messing around with people... i love you Brits! Local Indians... i love you too!!

Edited by neomember

I can wheelie better on my XC bike than the trials bike (N)

(Y)

I'm no threat in trials riding but can do some nice wheelies(did 100m on a calm day B) ) and coasters.

I did a 1.3k wheelie on my gf's road bike yesterday (only stopped as I ran out of cycletrack)

fave trick - whips.