Im Giving Up

Im giving up because i done my back in, bike always brakes and i dont have money to repair it and its a complete waste of time. So now im selling my bike dont no how much i want for it.

thanks Blake

NO ONE f**kIN CARES IF YOU'RE GIVING UP TRIALS. its not like you're a massive loss to the sport. all you want is sympathy and people to say " Noooo dont quit, trials is mint". well get a life mate and stick with trials!!

YOU BUMMING GOON!!

Oli smith go f**k your self you stuped willy. Im selling a Onza T-REX 05 model its in need of a new rear wheel because about 20 mins ago i buckled it pritty f**king bad. And i probs will come back to trials when im working and shit.

Thanks Blake

p.s oli smith go sit on a dick

Oli smith go f**k your self you stuped willy. Im selling a Onza T-REX 05 model its in need of a new rear wheel because about 20 mins ago i buckled it pritty f**king bad. And i probs will come back to trials when im working and shit.

Thanks Blake

p.s oli smith go sit on a dick

Fair enough he was a little harsh, but he had a valid point, what is the reason for this topic ?

Ok, No need for arguements lads, but to the person who started the topic, think about the amount of people who rode trials and then gave up, I dont think they all made a topic to tell everyone but, its nice to know you are quitting :unsure:

Edited by NileBrown

Well i was just seeing if any one wanted the bike because im not a full member yet

In that case you deserve all the abuse you get, you either:

A) Havnt read the rules (which you should have done)

B ) Have read the rules and have chosen to delibretally ignore them :rolleyes:

Reported :)

Edited by Adam-Griffin