Where Can I Buy Koxx Browns?

RossMcd

ino your sorted now but

dont you have to like phone them up and all that? I just wanna do it over the internet to be honest. less hastle.

Are you scared of using the phone or something, its hardly more hassle. Go to your computor log into paypal rng tarty tell them the order takes a min to do the details for paypal press send and then he says yup its here and your done.

Anyway glad your sorted

not really :) had the same grind fer 2 months with that combo.spose if your brake was realllly stiff.

Well 2months is a bit shit, my light grind has lasted me 6months so far (with CRV's).

Edited by cai

Well 2months is a bit shit, my light grind has lasted me 6months so far (with CRV's).

youve been using your crvs for 3 days.and youve had the rim for like 6ish months 2ish of that was none riding.

youve been using your crvs for 3 days.and youve had the rim for like 6ish months 2ish of that was none riding.

Well my points still valid, the grind has lasted me 6months. (It got ground in september - so thats 8 months ago. Then I broke my foot, so I took away 2 months from the equation)

Whats the point when you run duel disc muel ?? ;)

I could put it on my brothers bike and never have to grind the little b*****d thing again. I hate maguras and now I am constantly pissing about with one, does my head in I swear.

It's just an Echo 07, which Tarty ground for me :)

I may re-grind it soon though - but I don't know what angle a 'light' is? >_<

90 degrees, leaning in pretty hard and moving the grinder fast over te surface. (Y)

Or not.

Cheers Muel, also what thickness of disc should I use (if I get a choice).

Highlight my post. :giggle:

In all seriousness, that gives the heavist grind you can get. I'd do about 45 degrees, not a lot of pressure and moving the grinder quickly.