New Frame For Me...

Backwheeled 51ish yesterday..(Pics later)

Lies... we all know pics dont mean shit Joe :P

Yea looked nice! Seems like i got the 1st peak at it! Shame that i woke everyone up early in the morning though lol

And whats up with the bash ring, being twisted round abit.

Yea some nob put it on the wrong way and now cant move it round :P

Frames look kinda cool but I really don't like the colourways... Do what you do best Joe and spray it!! :D I should probably know this but who actually is 'Neon'? Is it linked in with Zhi/Bionic etc or is it a Ko-Bikes offshoot or what?

Oh yeah, and 'threaded' is an accepted word to describe a stripped thread. Frames come with mounts tapped, not threaded...

Considering you gave Dan all that shit for no reason i think it's also fair that i point out you are now considered by many a hypocrite.

Hahaha,

But did you guys not know that you can get Neon parts cheaper off Fan Ming (aka, Chris, ZHI)?

you know i mean stripppedd.

Couldn't you just get it helicoiled?, it would have turned out stronger that way.

That bar and stem set-up just looks so amazingly good.

I do quite like the Neon, and you've done a good job by taking off the stickers and giving it white rims, I think choice of frame colours isn't that good (the gold definately looks gash).

Stick a rear disc on it mate. =D

Edited by Fugley

Hahaha,

But did you guys not know that you can get Neon parts cheaper off Fan Ming (aka, Chris, ZHI)?

I have bought from chris in the past..i wasnt aware that he sold neon stuff aswell.

To mr eskimo dude, i cant really argue with you...i dont have a foot to stand on. I know i was in the wrong. My bad.

He said he sorted 3 of them, but not the 4th, so I would guess and say he has tried to get them helicoiled already.

Helicoiling isn't the only way to sort a thread, he could have drilled them out and tapped them the next size up, or we could have filled the holes and re drilled/tapped them.