Onza Forks Let Me Down.

thewoomaster

Hey dude's, well thought go on nice evening riding as the sun was out etc.. 20 mintues into riding then this happend! (N)

post-14778-1209766284_thumb.jpg post-14778-1209766293_thumb.jpg

They were onza zoot forks that are bloodly shit lol, so any idea's on new 24inch forks i could get would be sweet (Y)

Thinking about some Leeson 360's or Fundamentals, or Fattys with a disc set up. ( New forks wanted :- )

Sorry to hear about your forks man, my friend has the same problem with his t-raptor forks,

Obviously also made Ozna, sounds like its an Onza thing to make rubbish forks!!! :(

Replace that word with budget ;)

They are cheap forks, generally cheap things don't last long. Onza also make some more expensive forks that last a while longer... i've had my smart guys for nearly 2 years. Unfortunately they're also about as light as the titanic was in relation to a rubber dingy.

Maggie without a booster (N) this happens

Please don't let this become another trials forum bullshit story.

"Your forks broke above the maggie mounts, if you had a booster on it would have been fine"

It's a load of shit.

Please don't let this become another trials forum bullshit story.

"Your forks broke above the maggie mounts, if you had a booster on it would have been fine"

It's a load of shit.

In fairness, a bunch of people cracked their frames 'cos they weren't running boosters. Every fork that I've seen break there has broken there with a Magura on. Like you don't get disc forks breaking there if you're running disc, do you? It'd either be crown junction, steerer, or the good ol' fashioned tab-crack.

Forks are getting lighter, and when you start using powerful rim brakes on them they're going to flex. Every time you stress aluminium it goes towards f**king it over 'cos of the way aluminium builds up stress accumatively (or whatever the f**k the word is...) - unlike steel/ti where they have a point where they can be flexed to without it damaging it.

Either way, there's logic behind it.