Validated

Personally callum, I think you should give up as you seem to be fighting a loosing battle here. Youve done something wrong and you want us to forgive you, but whats stopping from you doing it again?

The fact that he isn't banned yet, which is probably why they didn't ban him in the first place. He still has something to loose.

The fact that he isn't banned yet, which is probably why they didn't ban him in the first place. He still has something to loose.

Ok yeah fair point, I reckon that you (callum) are going to just try try and try until you either, A: get you validated somehow or B: Get banned from this forum

My bets on you being banned.

anyone else like to place any non payment wagers :D?

I agree with Callums bet. I really am not Callum, Im way cooler anyway. I've never actually met Callum. Just validate him

Right, so you read the thread he made as "Iamacuntdotcom" And for some strange reason, wnat some one like him in the main forum ? :S

You see, i personally don't want you validated purely for the fact all you do is ask/beg/drop hints/NAG for validation and it's annoying as f**k.

Sorry but your pissing me off now. If it annoyed you so much the first time you read this topic, then for god sake, don't look in it again. Simple as, don't start been a complete twat towards him "just because you can", lets stick you in NMC for a month after been a full member for a while and see how you cope.

Cut the lad some slack.

Sorry but your pissing me off now. If it annoyed you so much the first time you read this topic, then for god sake, don't look in it again. Simple as, don't start been a complete twat towards him "just because you can", lets stick you in NMC for a month after been a full member for a while and see how you cope.

Cut the lad some slack.

I'm not being a twat towards him "because i can", i'm being a twat to him because he did wrong, and if you can't see that then i'm affraid you're the twat :)

I'm not being a twat towards him "because i can", i'm being a twat to him because he did wrong, and if you can't see that then i'm affraid you're the twat :)

Im a twat, yeah so what ? Doesn't bother me at all. Im clearly stating that because he did wrong, still gives you NO RIGHT to give the lad shit. You have no power over anyone, EVERYONE is equal, no matter what. So leave him alone. I like you Ad, but i will not stand for bullying, even if it is over the internet.

Im a twat, yeah so what ? Doesn't bother me at all. Im clearly stating that because he did wrong, still gives you NO RIGHT to give the lad shit. You have no power over anyone, EVERYONE is equal, no matter what. So leave him alone. I like you Ad, but i will not stand for bullying, even if it is over the internet.

Don't play the bullying card. He's whining, if you whine you expect to get told to be quiet.

Anyway, close this thread now - it's not constructive at all.

Don't play the bullying card. He's whining, if you whine you expect to get told to be quiet.

Anyway, close this thread now - it's not constructive at all.

There's certain ways of telling someone to be quiet and to be honest, this forum does it the wrong way.

It is bullying, end of.

Fair enough, i might have being a bit of a twat to him but it piss' me off that immature people make seperate accounts and Spam TF for no reason other than the fact he thinks its funny ? Did it make you laugh ?

Edi: I'm too drunk and tired for arguments, Kiss and make up yeh ?

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Fair enough, i might have being a bit of a twat to him but it piss' me off that immature people make seperate accounts and Spam TF for no reason other than the fact he thinks its funny ? Did it make you laugh ?

To be perfectly honest i never even saw it. But it's the moderators job to deal with that, NOT yours, thats why we have moderators, obviously the moderator/admin took the action of putting him in NMC which they thought was the right decision. But thats in the past now...why dwell on it ?

A mod/admin should of closed this long ago, it's their job to be honest....reason been...It stops all this from kicking off.

Edited by Danny Kearns