Validated

I gotta go with all the other more senior members on this one. This thread is pointless (I only clicked on it so I could get a taste of the type of drama here) it's your standard internet stuff really. Callum, just ride man. Go for a ride with some friends, take some pics and show us. Show us your bike. Show us a video. Even post something like "hey this is my bike, what parts could I change out to make the bike lighter without compromising strength and longevity?" I dunno, maybe start a favorite bike part company thread or a favorite area to ride thread. Just ride man. I seriously suck at this trials stuff, I am hardly a halfway competent street rider. But I love biking for what it is. It's freedom man, don't squander it. Just ride.

I gotta go with all the other more senior members on this one. This thread is pointless (I only clicked on it so I could get a taste of the type of drama here) it's your standard internet stuff really. Callum, just ride man. Go for a ride with some friends, take some pics and show us. Show us your bike. Show us a video. Even post something like "hey this is my bike, what parts could I change out to make the bike lighter without compromising strength and longevity?" I dunno, maybe start a favorite bike part company thread or a favorite area to ride thread. Just ride man. I seriously suck at this trials stuff, I am hardly a halfway competent street rider. But I love biking for what it is. It's freedom man, don't squander it. Just ride.

Thats pretty deep.

I have proved I can be reponsible agian , Havent I?

By repeatedly asking to be validated?

Sorry but based on this thread i wouldn't validate you. Granted i haven't read your other posts and they could be awesome, but thats just my two cents.

:lol:

Callum how can you ever expect to be allowed out of here after what you did, you got off lightly if you ask me.

For the record, I have a brother who uses TF, but he usually logs in at our Mum's because that's where he lives, but he also logs in here occasionally.

Shouldn't this topic have been closed 3 pages ago anyway?

I havent always been a Pre-member.

I was a twat and now I'm back in the "Pit"

And Muel, I have proved that I can be good agian in NMC, I was put in here as a punishment, And now it is driving me insane.

I need new stuff for my bike and need to sell stuff.

I really am pissed.

And Muel, I have proved that I can be good agian in NMC, I was put in here as a punishment, And now it is driving me insane.

I need new stuff for my bike and need to sell stuff.

I really am pissed.

Really? Because it seems to me that all you do is to provoke arguments.

Really? Because it seems to me that all you do is to provoke arguments.

And beg for validation :rolleyes:

Btw, i know it was suggested you make a new account but the whole idea of it is to make it so no one know, i was pissed as a fart last night and still knew KO Rider boy or what ever it was was you ;)

Edited by Adam-Griffin

To be fair I'm surprised you didn't just get totally banned.

The crap you've said in this thread is like saying to Police "Yeah I repeatedly stabbed him, but I haven't stabbed anyone since, can't you let me out of prison?"

Seriously, you acted like a gimp, deal with it. You're lucky to even be in NMC.

Dont you think If it was me I would be using it because it is a full member account?

Ip check will prove everything.

I think we shall make a bet.

If it is me.

Permanent ban.

If it isnt, Validation.

(Y)

You see, i personally don't want you validated purely for the fact all you do is ask/beg/drop hints/NAG for validation and it's annoying as f**k.

But would'nt you if you was stuck in NMC?

I was only asking because I am fed up of being in here.

I know what I did was wrong.

No, i would just stick it out and understand that what i had done was neither funny nor was it acceptable, when the mods/ admins think you're worth validating, they willl do it, and obvioulsy now is not the time :)

By doing all that shit before it shows that you will probably be of no benefit to anyone by being a full-member. It's no problem for anyone else if you stay in NMC for ever. By constantly nagging etc it shows you are imature and just pure f**king annoying.

I don't particularly care what happens but what I said above may be what a lot of this forum thinks, so bare that in mind.

No, i would just stick it out and understand that what i had done was neither funny nor was it acceptable, when the mods/ admins think you're worth validating, they willl do it, and obvioulsy now is not the time :)

I have stuck it out for a long time now.

For the 100th time I know I was wrong.

I have made good posts and some good topics as well.

( They don,t count the last 50 I have made in this post.)

But would'nt you if you was stuck in NMC?

I was only asking because I am fed up of being in here.

I know what I did was wrong.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't get myself put back in NMC by calling the owner of the site a fanny.

And if I slip up that bad I wouldn't stick around anyway.