Validated

What do you mean by spam the forum? How does that work?

Stu - as a little tip from me to you, if you're going to Report a thread for using the word "Bellend", you might want to NOT be using two accounts in the same thread (Adamant Animal). The IP tracker knows all.

Stu - as a little tip from me to you, if you're going to Report a thread for using the word "Bellend", you might want to NOT be using two accounts in the same thread (Adamant Animal). The IP tracker knows all.

Haha Ledgend

You and your ip checker.

And on another note.

Validation for me?

Please.

I'm actually begging now.

:(

We've been through this on MSN ;)

PaddyPower are putting odds of 3-1 on Stu-M denying all knowledge of the Adamant Animal account and 5-1 on "I'm doing it for a friend." Stu-M being entirely schizophrenic and actually needing two seperate accounts is an outsider at 50-1.

PaddyPower are putting odds of 3-1 on Stu-M denying all knowledge of the Adamant Animal account and 5-1 on "I'm doing it for a friend." Stu-M being entirely schizophrenic and actually needing two seperate accounts is an outsider at 50-1.

Lmfao

So original!

And callum beign validated agian 1/1000

I can't really be any more obvious than that, for the reasons contained within said MSN conversation we had about this very subject.