Plastic Pedals?

Leistonbmx

Also no.

Metal pedals tend to offer noticeably better grip and are far more resilient to wear and tear. Plastic pedals would undoubtedly fall to bits in no time, and due to being a cheaper, low end option the bearings are likely to be a bit pants too

They'd crack within a few weeks,

I'd advise anything but them!

:D

Edit:

They'd be horribly slippy in the wet too.

They'd be horribly slippy in the dry. :lol:

I used to have them on a BMX I bought, and they were shit enough on that!

Yeah I can't really say more than what has been said but I will reiterate... you probably wont have that great of a grip, the pedals might even break depending on what you're trying and how hard you are on your bike. Once you get a good metal pedal with like a nice 1/8"-1/4" set of spikes or whatever the actual term is, you'll never go back. You put your feet on those pedals and unless you literally lift it up and then off, they arent sliding anywhere. The grip is awesome. I guarentee you'll never go back to plastic

This man knows where its at, I have to say my V8 copies (the wellgos) were just as good as my v8s I had previously, only thing different was the Wellgos didnt have a 'Grease Port'

go for these, who wants plastic pedals anyway.