Waterlooville Riders

Zoo_Python

heyy i live in cosham and am also just getting back into trials after 2 years, havent got bike just yet though. always did want to ride waterlooville but havnt really got any transport for the bike. add me to msn if you like

HI thats a shame you dont have a bike. if you need a frame i have got a t-pro and a M.A.D frame the old 10" one and some tensal cranks.

I have never ridding waterlooville my self as had a mate who used to do it in portsmouth so whent there alot so will be new to me when i get out on my bike agen.

I dont have msn but i will add you on my hotmail (my add is clio_cup_steve@hotmail.co.uk)

Just going to find it hard to go out riding as got a baby on the way.

Steve

i think i saw you the other day riding up the london road by hants and dorsit area.

i was in a car and was like oh my god trials ridder that i havent met, my mate wouldnt beep his horn though :(

i live in purbrook, you may have seen me around i have an afro, i ride bmx, mountain bike and trials.

:)

i think i saw you the other day riding up the london road by hants and dorsit area.

i was in a car and was like oh my god trials ridder that i havent met, my mate wouldnt beep his horn though :(

i live in purbrook, you may have seen me around i have an afro, i ride bmx, mountain bike and trials.

:)

yehh i saw you in cosham the other day.

do you go to college or anything??

Hey, a few of us live around the area. I myself live in Southbourne and my mate lives in Havant so alot of little meets, best thing to do is come along to a local Pompey ride as there are riders of all abilities...... :)

Anyway drop me a PM if your free to ride.....

Tom :D

yeah true i agree with you 100% there andy.

i rember seeing you riding up there all the time, maybe we should get and evening get together up there then ?

do you know if sam wallbank(sp) still rides ?

Hmmmn... Sam Wallbank..... Dosen't ring any bells im afraid - But I'm pretty crap with names to be honest. No doubt I'd know the face.

Maybe one evening we could when I'm not stupidly busy.

Andy

haha i doubt i could teach you much. and trust im not very good i just ride for a bit of fun.

you will probably be able to learn a lot of ash kennard and andy p both good riders

Bet u are better than me though lol as im not good as been off my bike for a very long time.

Would be fun to see you all ride and get some tips from you all.

Will the ride be soon?

Steve