Need So Advice About My Stem.

You after something Alot lower or just a little bit lower ? PR Stems are only £15 and are Low as hell, 145*25 if i remember correctly ?

May be worth giving one of them ago :) Or, if not then you can get a second hand Team stem on here for about £15-£20 :)

I would if I was a Full-member but now am a pre-member agen and not being aloud to be a full-member agen I cant buy anything.

Should be given the same rules of a pre-member agen really.

The do a few good post's rule and you will be valdated.

I would if I was a Full-member but now am a pre-member agen and not being aloud to be a full-member agen I cant buy anything.

Should be given the same rules of a pre-member agen really.

The do a few good post's rule and you will be valdated.

Sorry, totally disagree with you there. Some people are put back in NMC for bad spelling etc and to sort it out, you were put back in there as Punishment for being abit of a cock, you're spelling and grammar are, imo fine so there would be no point in validating you after 5 or 6 good posts.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.:rolleyes:

Edited by Adam-Griffin

Sorry, totally disagree with you there. Some people are put back in NMC for bad spelling etc and to sort it out, you were put back in there as Punishment for being abit of a cock, you're spelling and grammar are, imo fine so there would be no point in validating you after 5 or 6 good posts.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.:rolleyes:

So being banned, Warned, Set as a Per-member and having to have mods approving your posts isnt a punishment.

I'm just saying that bein put back as a Pre-member, You should be treated like a Pre-member agian.

A good few posts and replies and then vailidated.