Bear Grylls - Born Survivor

Egg Fried Rice

Yeh i remember seeing some of the last series and it was pretty good, did you see the one where him and some other guy go up to everest and go around on some paramotors, it was pretty good to watch.

didnt realise there was a new series so i guess ill be putting my college work on hold even longer!

woooo

this bloke is a headcase.

Not sure if everyone is interested but i find this bloke amazing to watch and the things he does to survive is madddd.

thought i'd let some peoples know :)

He is god but he will get killed soon me thinks

Nah, I just dont like something about Bear haha. Ill still watch it though to find out which wacky way hes going to risk his life this time. Saw one where he climbed down this 200ft waterfall with just his hands... Silly man.

Am I the only one that gets a bit annoyed by his irritating public schoolboyness? Ok so I guess he was in the army for a few years and now probably due to his daddy's contacts he gets to travel around the world doing fun stuff for TV. Yes I'm jealous but he just annoys me a bit. And don't get me started on Fatty Mears...

Nah, I just dont like something about Bear haha. Ill still watch it though to find out which wacky way hes going to risk his life this time. Saw one where he climbed down this 200ft waterfall with just his hands... Silly man.

would you do it if it would save your life?