Inur's Km1

Greetings

Well, decided to get myself a mod and see if I still hate 20" bikes. And I do :P

Probably going to put this thing up for sale, need a good ride first to make sure.

Either way it feels really good for a mod. Dan's done fine job designing this frame :)

Keep it!! It's so gorgeous.

Yeah you can get ISO Kings, I've got one on my Megamo :) I bought the hubshell separately though from Aspire.

Looks awesome Inur! I love the blackness of it. Very stealth :)

I haven't read any other posts in this topic yet, but I assume you mod'd the rear King hub from an ISO disc shell to fit a BMX King axle? If you did, was it hard hard work? and would it work fine without the need for any adaptors? Say... if you wanted to run it on a double-disc Echo Lite or GU Street?

Little note: running snail cams in that position is really dodgy :(. I've mangled a few on slipped sidehops, and they can bend a bit, even though it's thick alu. It's weird because depending on your chainstay length and length of adjustibility in the dropout slot, snail cams can be either great or terrible. I love my 04 Python because it's such that the snail cams can be run in the best position possible (pointy nose sticking directly upwards whilst maintaining perfect tension). With some frames, it's impossible to get them in a good position :(. But it varies with different chains, cams, frames etc... What I once did was just cut the snail cams' nose off, to make it more low-profile if it had to be run with the nose pointing downwards, so at least it's all out of the way :)