Dan@trials-uk - New Ride!

Dan@Trials-uk

I couldn't give a shit if he has a personalized number plate. I do have real reasons for not liking certain shops, i.e. I've received shit service. I'm entitled to my opinion, and as a consumer - entitled to choose where I do and don't buy stuff from. I don't know why you suddenly jumped to Dan Ko's defense as soon as I mentioned personalized number plates? Did I specifically say 'I hate Dan Ko because he has a personalized number plate, and I'm never going to buy stuff from his website and I'm going to put a hex on him because personalized number plates just infuriate me? I think not. Handbags away benders, all shop owners concerned are big boys now, they can deal with their own criticisms.

You are an actual tit. You were bitching about dan and why you wouldn't use him blah blah so why would you then talk about someone elses number plate for no reason at all? Your just a daft jebend.

I have been at dan's house many times and seen his service. i have never ever heard bad service from him.

Or do you mean items not turning up? Thats not exactly his fault is it.

I've had more things go missing with orders from tarty than trials-uk, i dont blame tarty though, i blame royal mail.

Just grow up and stop having a grudge against dan. if it were only you who had a grudge i bet you wouldnt say shit on the forum, or atleast say it in a more polite manner.

You are an actual tit. You were bitching about dan and why you wouldn't use him blah blah so why would you then talk about someone elses number plate for no reason at all? Your just a daft jebend.

I have been at dan's house many times and seen his service. i have never ever heard bad service from him.

Or do you mean items not turning up? Thats not exactly his fault is it. - Well if he doesn't send them?

I've had more things go missing with orders from tarty than trials-uk, i dont blame tarty though, i blame royal mail.

Just grow up and stop having a grudge against dan. if it were only you who had a grudge i bet you wouldnt say shit on the forum, or atleast say it in a more polite manner.

Hahaha I'm daft and I need to grow up? Who the f**k are you to be telling me that?

Your talking shit.

If you've got something to say, PM me. Don't post up here acting a big man, your probably about 12.

Hahaha I'm daft and I need to grow up? Who the f**k are you to be telling me that?

Your talking shit.

If you've got something to say, PM me. Don't post up here acting a big man, your probably about 12.

im 17.....

your talking shit, your saying that you didnt aim the number plate thing at dan.... well it was f**king obvious.

why would you ran about dan then mention someone elses number plate.

Can i get a word in edgeways please?

yes.

Edited by boiiing

What the f**k, end this shit now and get back to Dan's bike.

I don't care what you all think, and niether does anyone else, save your bitching for MSN. Your wouldn't hijack a Tarty thread like this so treat Dan the same way.

Please take note I am not jumping to Dan's aid as such, I just think this bitchfest has gone far enough. Bite my head off if you want but I don't really care, just try and keep this topic on topic please? it would save everyone a lot of time argueing and all it does is wind everyone up.

[/rant]

Dan, I think your bikes loverly, and I hope the new warehouse and shop goes well for you.

Poor Dan :( Whats he done to deserve this? Me.. personally.. he treats me great.. i couldn't ask for better service.

Annddd back to topic.. Dan like i always said.. when have you ever created an ugly looking bike ? :)

Edited by Sam Fenchurch

Poor Dan :( Whats he done to deserve this? Me.. personally.. he treats me great.. i couldn't ask for better service.

I didn't want to post in here. But first off. Joe Maher, you are bang out of order, get your priorities sorted.

Dan hasn't done anything wrong, everybodys just arse lickers. They find the smallest fault in something, then a full scale riot kicks off. I mean what the fook. If you like Tarty you like Tarty, end of. No need give Dan a hard time. Im sure Dans putting alot of hard time and money into Trials UK, so instead of been a bitch, support him, for god sake, I don't believe for a second any of you'd piss on me if i was on fire. Your consideration for other is absolutely shocking. Some of you really need to think before you speak.

I didn't want to post in here. But first off. Joe Maher, you are bang out of order, get your priorities sorted.

Dan hasn't done anything wrong, everybodys just arse lickers. They find the smallest fault in something, then a full scale riot kicks off. I mean what the fook. If you like Tarty you like Tarty, end of. No need give Dan a hard time. Im sure Dans putting alot of hard time and money into Trials UK, so instead of been a bitch, support him, for god sake, I don't believe for a second any of you'd piss on me if i was on fire. Your consideration for other is absolutely shocking. Some of you really need to think before you speak.

Do realise everyones gonna start taking the piss. to be honest though.. i wouldn't like you starting on me lol.

I'd piss on you any day ;)

They find the smallest fault in something, then a full scale riot kicks off. I mean what the fook. Your consideration for other is absolutely shocking. Some of you really need to think before you speak.

Quoted For Truth.

Boiing has recieved his first warning = 24 hour posting ban, reason: flaming.

Disagreeing with members is fine, I don't expect everyone to get along, but lowering yourself to personal insults won't be tolerated.

Unless you are going to post on Dans pictures, do not bother posting.

Im hopeing there gonna' look just like Deng's. After all, thats what everyone wants.

Just like this thread.. i bet someone starts going WAHHH DAN COPYED DENG!! WAHHH.. OOPS I DROPPED MY DUMMY!!! WAHHH.. stupid tards.

Just like this thread.. i bet someone starts going WAHHH DAN COPYED DENG!! WAHHH.. OOPS I DROPPED MY DUMMY!!! WAHHH.. stupid tards.

You do realize that post will probably kick off the whole argument again?

Hydroxx looks nice! There growing on me alot!

that bike is totally worthy of masturbation!

And please stop acting like five year olds and whine on Trials UK! Those guys are nice and deserve some good treatment. They gave me great service when I called and tried to make my probems clear on poorly spoken english :lol:

Edited by reine