My Steeds

monkeyseemonkeydo

hey dave, what seat you run on the inspired, interested in getting a comfier jump style seat for my normal bike mine is so damn hard and uncomfortable, was sweet ride yesterday, got a few pics i might put up in abit, also ordered a new rear rim as mine almost demolished im going to run it into the ground literally

hey dave, what seat you run on the inspired, interested in getting a comfier jump style seat for my normal bike mine is so damn hard and uncomfortable

Seat is a Federal Slim pivotal seat, really nice although I have no idea what it would be like to actually sit on for any length of time!

Glad you're getting a new rim... can you talk Dan into getting one too?!

All you need now is a 26" Trials bike. ;)

I really don't want to, I'm a 20" rider through and through when it comes to natural and comp stuff but at the moment we're lucky to get 3 expert 20" riders at the Hampshire's- everyone seems to have gone 26"... Takes a lot of the fun out of it when there's no Chris Doney or Scott Wilson to properly compete against. Pooley should give me a run for my money on Sunday though.