Habits!

James-M

Well I presume most of is have habits, usually really annoying!

Every time I look at my phone to check for messages, I have to look at the percentage of remaining battery, therefore working out how much I've used. Also counting how many letters are in words... >_<

Edited by James-M

sleeping with my curtains and windows open, and with phone on!

freak lol

i have to sleep in total darkness.

When i ride i have to have my grips hanging just a few mill over the bar or i feel shit.

When i drive my window has to have no marks on it clear as f**k. Some of my mates leave it steamy etc cant deal with that.

When I walk i have t okick the floor with my right toes and feel it for some reason lol.

Your the one that has never been to a gym, eats loads of unhealthy food and still has the body of Action Man...

what hairless and a small plastic buldge where his penis should be?

no offense moneyseemoneydo just saw it as an unmissable chance to get a no penis joke in

Oh and Procrastination, which I am pretty much un beatable at.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A PROCRASTINATION MATCH!

:lol:

but seriously, I'm also very good at that.

I hate brushing my teeth without the sound of the tap running.

I always squeeze bottles of coke so it makes the condensed CO2 pour over the sides - looks cool

I smell drinks before I drink them, for some reason.

Probably some more.

I've kept old crummy boxer shorts solely so I can use them as handkerchiefs and not have to buy tissues.

If I don't eat, or go to the gym/do something that gets me exhausted I get pretty grumpy.

I'm ridiculously self-conscious, pretty much to the point when sometimes I don't really talk because I don't want to have to think about what I've said. I guess that's why I barely post on here nowadays. I think I'm going slowly toward a Pat Bateman meltdown, minus the whole killing people thing.

I'll probably delete this post soon :shifty:

I get really annoyed if my mum puts shirts on coat hangers but the wrong way round. I have to turn them the right way round :(

I too am a very good procrastinator. I have never done maths coursework any more than two days before it was due, which is no good :( And over the past couple of days I've either not had lunch or dinner because I've put off making it until its really too late to have it. And I've suspected that I might have diabetes for a couple of weeks but have managed to put off going to the doctors just to see for quite some time.

Edit: Just remembered, if I'm putting a disc in a case, i always have to turn it the right way round so its facing up, or so that it matches the pictures around it (if its an audio cd)

Edited by ManxTrialSpaz

The fact I'm on here now means I have allready won.

I have a crit on monday worth 2 modules and I haven't finished.

Win.

I have an assignment on wednesday due in i haven't started

plus, i was only not on TF so I could sleep

Things posted may or may not be exaggerations of the truth.

I'v always got to have something in my pocket to play with.

I too must always be doing something.

If I don't go riding/go for a long walk or something every day, I get really irritable and get annoyed at stuff.

Same. Its annoying when its raining an i cant ride :(

check the doors locked before i go to bed ( about 3 times)

and sleep with the tv on

I have to check door lock aswell my step dad leave the door wide open some times :S

And i carnt get to sleep if my tv isnt on (N)

Dale

I have to turn all the switchs off before i go anywhere

close all the windows

check the doors locked before i go to bed ( about 3 times)

make sure the dog bowl has water in

and sleep with the tv on

i do all this stuff again and again even no i no its all done.

lol i do that, when ever i lock say the back door, i have to check its locked atleast 5 times or i get so paranoid that ive left it open.

lol i do that, when ever i lock say the back door, i have to check its locked atleast 5 times or i get so paranoid that ive left it open.

i sometimes leave the house, lock the door, go down the street a bit, and get worried because i've blanked out the memory of locking it, so I have to go back and check, or try to remember.