1. 1. byebye tuckage topic?

• yes
    • no
    • whatever
    • PURPLE

So's your face.

Danny.

alright danny.

''hi everyone, im danny kearns, 20 years old, still a virgin and never had a real girlfriend. like to make out that im some badman to people on trialsforum to gain there respect, on most counts it has proved successful, and have gotten the nickname of danny ''speacial k'' kearns. I enjoy my life, following fashion trends as they come, buying out the fred perry catalogue and declaring myself a chav(so what, right?) and have now moved on to thew superman t shirt and cap, which i have never taken off as they are a neccessity in the myspace photos/30 second black and white video teasers. as you can tell from my virginal, single status it clearly works well for me.

Danny. ''

alright danny.

''hi everyone, im danny kearns, 20 years old, still a virgin and never had a real girlfriend. like to make out that im some badman to people on trialsforum to gain there respect, on most counts it has proved successful, and have gotten the nickname of danny ''speacial k'' kearns. I enjoy my life, following fashion trends as they come, buying out the fred perry catalogue and declaring myself a chav(so what, right?) and have now moved on to thew superman t shirt and cap, which i have never taken off as they are a neccessity in the myspace photos/30 second black and white video teasers. as you can tell from my virginal, single status it clearly works well for me.

Danny. ''

Haha. Ohh dear. Don't half make me smile. I ever meet you, your a dead man. Ban me i don't give a shit, pray i don't meet you.

But, im 16 not 20.

Danny.

alright danny.

Danny. ''

You know Danny's 16?

Edit: He beat me to it.

Edited by Mr Fish

Haha. Ohh dear. Don't half make me smile. I ever meet you, your a dead man. Ban me i don't give a shit, pray i don't meet you.

But, im 16 not 20.

Danny.

lol. what would happen if we met then? youd intimidate me with your rawww sidehopping POWER?

right i havnt read the whole topic, but some how this has turned into an abuse danny kearns so he bites back and it all gets bitchy thread.

dont make it a personal thing about danny. you might not like him, he might not like you, do the bitching on msn.

danny stop biting at every slightly adverse comment about you, the majority are made just to wind you up, if you keep biting back the comments are going to keep coming. just keep your mouth tight and the bitching will finally stop.

this forum is starting to get a lil tiring with all the bitching and snide remarks that get made. give it a rest.

sorry for the rant.

on topic: keep the thread, if you dont want to look at it dont click on it. it is a bit of a silly thread, but meh, some people like looking at tucks.

lol. what would happen if we met then? youd intimidate me with your rawww sidehopping POWER?

You actually dont want to know the answer to that question. Your yet to meet me Joe and from now on. Be thankful for that.

Lets see if you bollox are as big as your mouth.

Danny.

You actually dont want to know the answer to that question. Your yet to meet me Joe and from now on. Be thankful for that.

Lets see if you bollox are as big as your mouth.

Danny.

danny seriously shut the f**k up threatening everyone. whats the point, theres really no need. the only your doing is giving everyone more stuff to say about you and wind you up about.

nobody seriously cares if your going to beat someone up.

you seem alright when ive spoken to you but all this im gonna beat you up shit is pathetic.

everyone just give it a rest. and grow the f**k up.

danny seriously shut the f**k up threatening everyone. whats the point, theres really no need. the only your doing is giving everyone more stuff to say about you and wind you up about.

nobody seriously cares if your going to beat someone up.

you seem alright when ive spoken to you but all this im gonna beat you up shit is pathetic.

everyone just give it a rest. and grow the f**k up.

I really wouldnt bother defending him, he does do it all himself.

As i was saying; In.

:sleeping:

Why do some people feel the need to just keep agravating the situation ?

Every other topic these days seems to have an argument in it, there should be some kind of rule where you receive warn for arguing.

Serioulsy guys, grow up :)

And why is there/was there 3 mods watching this topic a minute ago and only one now with no close ?

Edited by Adam-Griffin

I really wouldnt bother defending him, he does do it all himself.

As i was saying; In.

he may well do, but all your bitching just makes it worse. i mean whats the point, its a bit sad if you get your kicks by winding someone up over the internet........