Drop Goes Wrong

Dave Anscombe

Just looked like you started to drop the front and lower your arse a bit early, then it's really hard to do any correction hope... I've done it a few times, always makes a mess of things, haha.

New rims and bits will be with you tomorrow mate (Y)

Yay :)

awsome stuff adz

And yeah beau i did drop verry titish :lol: .....u doing ok btw?

Dave x

lmao!!!

Dude, i love! Everyone is like "you're doing a shit job and you're stupid for trying it".

Guys who don't know Dave, he is one hell of a smooth rider, but even with a 7ft wall that day landed harsh, but still tried this 12ft (odd) wall. He was just having an off day, he is deffo capable of this i reckon. Next time Dave (Y).......maybe not with your new rim though..... :)

Peace out boi!

get my new rims tomorrow.....il go back next week end and do it properly (Y)

il also get a pic of my rim after work......:)

and ummmmmm its much larger than 9 feet ahahaha......we had Dan (pepperami on the forum) stand by it he is 6 foot its a good 5 foot bigger than him easy :)

il meashure up anyway

im shure dave M will inform you that the one in oxford is just as big and i landed ever so smooth :)

Dave x

ta for all the mixed comments

That's not a 12 ft wall. I doubt it's even 9ft.

No lies here, Perperami stood next to it and he's a big f**ker 6ft something. I thought it was at least 2 of him.

I must stress we're not little kids with no clue, I know what is what i've been in the sport long enough. We're deffo not inch pinchers either. Fair enough if you think it looks 9ft, but it wasn't.

What colour is your new rim Dave?

i dont know if this is just me....but ur technique there looks SHOCKING.

u could lower the front LOADS more than that. and you are floating through the air in a weird as f**k tucked position....

Yeah, the lowering the wheel part was awful imo.

But yeah, do it again.. smooth (H)